IGNORED

MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96 [104.98] (Japan Syro bonus track)

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't put it first and take minipops' place and no way can I put it before the final track as the closing of track 11 is so bad ass, only that slow piano can follow it. I'm thinking of maybe putting it as track 4?

Throw 180db_ out and put this in its place: two birds, one stone ;)

that intro must be morse code or a loading program or something. it makes no sense on a musical level.

It sounded exactly like what I expected the bonus track to be: pointless noise, so for it to then transition to something amazing seems like Richard having a laugh about how bad these tracks usually are, then saying fuck it and giving us something juicy.

Is that loopy sound from 0:18 familiar to anyone else? I swear I've heard it somewhere.

i've bought it from iTune free (don't come to me to know how i done it) but the sound is the iTune caracteristic : lossly... it's because i would like to listen in my mp3 player... but i want it in FLAC or lossless, i don't find it in this format on the net... So why Richard don't give us this in wave on the syro site or on bleep... some artists have given from their blog ou whatever the japan bonus track to download... *sight* - even John Frusciante done it...

that intro must be morse code or a loading program or something. it makes no sense on a musical level.

It reminds me of one of those typically 90s 'hidden' bonus tracks with some loud/weird/silly or otherwise surprising noise at the start to make you jump after a long silence. Wonder if there will be a gap between it and aisatsana on the CD.

Anyone worked out how to buy a lossless version of this (I know, I should have really bought the Jap edition)

I tried switching my itunes to japan but I'd need to buy a japan gift voucher and I've read about some signing out issues.

Does anyone know of a Japanese alternative to Juno etc...?

It sounded exactly like what I expected the bonus track to be: pointless noise, so for it to then transition to something amazing seems like Richard having a laugh about how bad these tracks usually are, then saying fuck it and giving us something juicy.

One of the best tracks on the album

Guest cult fiction

Is that loopy sound from 0:18 familiar to anyone else? I swear I've heard it somewhere.

It's a hardware/track "id", must like the "casio fz" intros, likely something richard uses to keep his archives straight along with the track titles containing metadata

So.......... why isn't this on the album proper? To be honest, I feel like this would have made for a better closer than Aisatsana.

Archived