IGNORED

MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96 [104.98] (Japan Syro bonus track)

Guest jasondonervan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to order the 24-bit WAV of this track, ototoy.jp is accepting international CC orders

I created an account, added CC info and bought the track without any difficulty at all

if someone find it in 16-bit lossless, i'll be happy! otherwise, i'll buy in 24-bit lossless from ototoy...

Posted in main Syro thread, but could also be useful to drop here for others looking for 16-bit:

http://ototoy.jp/_/default/p/45511

:cisfor:

Suck my non-Japanese cook it works!! :w00t:

お客様のご購入音源(キュー番号32,288)
「Syro」(MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96 [104.98]など全1曲)のファイル準備が整いました。
ダウンロードURLは下記の通りです。

christ i not sure that even richard understands the epicness and wideness of lyrics of this song

this is so russian album indeed. we had pop music that was like 3 flats higher than all on syro

so what are the lyrics?

Guest xend0156

So.......... why isn't this on the album proper? To be honest, I feel like this would have made for a better closer than Aisatsana.

Yes, last track is a lovely sort of lullaby but semi-unnecessary.

anyone else get an old 70's dubby feeling from this track? like a scratch perry instrumental

it definitely sounds 'vintage'.. but to me, more early 80s, almost like synthpop or something

Am I the only one that thinks that MACHROMT30A is a good track, but doesn't really fit in with the rest of the album? Everything about it just doesn't fit. I like the track a lot, but it just feels like it's not "part" of the album....just too different from the others. The rest of this album really jives and feels like one cohesive, well put together entity. I can not imagine listening to Syro track by track. The album just flows.

However, I prefer to listen to Syro without this track, and just throw the track on when I feel like listening to it. Feels like a one off, not like Syro.

Guest bitroast

Am I the only one that thinks that MACHROMT30A is a good track, but doesn't really fit in with the rest of the album? Everything about it just doesn't fit. I like the track a lot, but it just feels like it's not "part" of the album....just too different from the others. The rest of this album really jives and feels like one cohesive, well put together entity. I can not imagine listening to Syro track by track. The album just flows.

However, I prefer to listen to Syro without this track, and just throw the track on when I feel like listening to it. Feels like a one off, not like Syro.

it's a bonus track and not actually included in the album, so obviously you are not the only one who thinks it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the album.

it's a bonus track and not actually included in the album, so obviously you are not the only one who thinks it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the album.

same here. except 180db and anastasia also dont fit. but thats good, i hate when albums sound too..."equal"? its kinda boring. these tracks widen the syro in several directions, making it bigger and glue parts together

i usually listen to album in parts

1 PART - 1-4 tracks, "pop" oriented. tracks 1-3 maybe best music in history

then that 180db for something complely different. like ok have a break now were going deep acid bro

2 PART - 6-9 tracks, more drusqke-like and weird, great and trippy as a whole. syro floats great in next track

3 PART - papat+earth portal, little different and make great combo. rave for life

usually skip anastasia - listen only when in mood. nice ambient piano reminder and ender

marshrom track is absolutly different beast, its great alone by itself. it sound little "cheap" compared to other album (excluding 180), like made in last minute, raw, barely polished and made on 1st take. i like it that way

Archived