IGNORED

MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96 [104.98] (Japan Syro bonus track)

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great great song. Damn. even the bonus which would be ripe for him to plop on a totally weird noise track is completely gorgeous. He really must be a happy dude these days. 5:30-6:30 might well be my favorite moment of the album amazingly.

Love it. I wish it had replaced 180 db, and that could have been the bonus track. Heh... or had replaced pseudotimestretch. It's definitely not mastered as well as the other tracks. Could care less though.

I made aplaylist where I put this track before aisatsana. It was planned to be an album closer and should remain to be one. It kinda irks me that about 90% of the Japanese Bonus Tracks are just tacked onto the end. It could have been just as well that the tracklist was changed accordingly for example the album "The Downward Spiral" had the bonus track directly in the middle of the album and it fit quite well there.

i like the fact it's right after Aisatsana, its weird intro is like a come back at big sound, like a never ending moment, the album get looped and never finish

it's genius !!!!!

its better than 180db imo

Definitely. This could've been on the album instead and then have released 180db_ as the bonus.

But it seems clear to me after only a couple listens that MARCHROMT is not nearly as complicated and layered from a composition/production standpoint. And I don't mean that to take away from it at all, I can't wait to get a high quality version of it, but it's just not as dense/heavily tweaked and edited as the rest of Syro seems.

Guest jasondonervan

This track could easily have finished at 3:45 and still delivered the goods, but letting it roll for a further 3 and a half minutes is a real treat.

Also, do I faintly detect further 'vocals' in Russian? Could be over-syronated, not quite sure at this point :cool:

Also, do I faintly detect further 'vocals' in Russian? Could be over-syronated, not quite sure at this point :cool:

Sure, without giving much attention i could spot russian words "birdies, birds". The melodic manner is also very russian-like.

Archived