IGNORED

Ae_Krakow

eclipsis

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

I just wish my friend who video recorded Autechre live in Melbourne in 1995, when only 40 people were in the crowd, didnt record over it for a fuqing wedding!

Holy shit that's some Everybody Loves Raymond as fuck shit right there man.

As you folks have been enjoying my remaster, the Melbourne 2010 performance is coming that I was at. I didnt record it just remastered it. If there are any other performances of Ae let me know and I will do it.

Amni could I request a re-remaster of LA 2008 found HERE? It's recently been done by xox but after hearing your sterling work on the Krakow set I'd love to hear this one loudened and beefened up a little. I feel like you're up to the task and it would make me very happy! :)

maybe i'd be better if he master the original cause my master is already over processed so he'd have much more freedom and power with the original and imo it'd sound better ...idono...

I just wish my friend who video recorded Autechre live in Melbourne in 1995, when only 40 people were in the crowd, didnt record over it for a fuqing wedding!

In a parallel universe there is a We Are The Wedding Makers forum where some wedding planner is complaining about her clients firing her for taping over some aretercray noise

maybe i'd be better if he master the original cause my master is already over processed so he'd have much more freedom and power with the original and imo it'd sound better ...idono...

That would be best the version I was just given is quite hard to work with.

The LA recording sounds like it was recorded under clothes?

lol now you know how i felt while mastering it but try and do your best. it's better to have two masters than one

OK here is the Melbourne 2010 remaster. You can hear all the trippers talking and laughing clearer :-) https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/a17716f7dd0957b43dca1d998d89125c20140930092323/04f1ef

WOW, amazing, really good set, thanks for that, and yeah, do listen to the LA one, best ever, still hoping to get that piece of beauty that starts around 39.20 in good quality one day...

Wow man, dat Melbourne remaster... amazing.

I have always found the late surfacing AUTECHREliveset26marzo2010torino to be pretty great quality wise, and great spatially. Has never had the remaster treatment. I think I ripped it through a webdownloader from the guys soundcloud so I only have 128kbps. Check it out:

I dont mind you putting my remaster up on Soundcloud, assuming Autechre are OK with it, but it might be best to include remastered by Amni so as to not cause confusion. I down loaded your SC of my remaster thinking it was a new mix.

Also be great if on Soundcloud you could tag me https://soundcloud.com/cray5656 :-)

Archived