IGNORED

Ae_Krakow

eclipsis

I dont mind you putting my remaster up on Soundcloud, assuming Autechre are OK with it, but it might be best to include remastered by Amni so as to not cause confusion. I down loaded your SC of my remaster thinking it was a new mix.

Also be great if on Soundcloud you could tag me https://soundcloud.com/cray5656 :-)

Yeah I felt I had to throw something in the description I just didn't know what sorry about the confusion all I could think of were tags.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which ae krakow non-mastered recording sounds the best? (sorry amni, you're doing a great job on mastering them but i find them a bit too bright for my taste (ears), maybe it's my speakers' fault)

just listening properly for the first time.

jesus christ, this is some serious shit!!! they certainly didn't "mellow out" or anything. badass. fucking great. i can't seem to complete sentences while listening to this. wtf.

which ae krakow non-mastered recording sounds the best? (sorry amni, you're doing a great job on mastering them but i find them a bit too bright for my taste (ears), maybe it's my speakers' fault)

The Archive.org one

here is a new remaster that has a little less high end, I also tried to preserve but tame more of the boomy bass. Each 'song' was mastered a little differently to bring out the best parts of each.
>this master is designed for playing loud<
The download might be slow since I made a flac instead of mp3 to avoid transcoding.

AEKRAKOWFGREYREMASTER(V2-11DIFFCHAINS)

here is a new remaster that has a little less high end, I also tried to preserve but tame more of the boomy bass. Each 'song' was mastered a little differently to bring out the best parts of each.

The download might be slow since I made a flac instead of mp3 to avoid transcoding.

great job :beer:

thnx to everyone involved!

Much appreciated on all these remasters guys, solid work all round!

I'm dropping all the albums I'm listening to at the moment and having a full week dedicated to 'chre live shows :happy:

Super thankful for these remasters. Thanks guys!

Question... Are the wetransfer.com links here and in the other remaster threads taking a excessively long time to download?!?

I just want to make sure it's not my connection. The Kraków link says 2+ hours

great job :beer:

thnx to everyone involved!

thanks! If someone needs me to upload it to a faster service ill have that up shortly.

wow! it's getting better and better! this one sounds excellent as well, more balanced than amni's master (which is very good in its own right!), as was your goal of course.

thank you, mr. grey!!

btw, dl works fine here!

bass is still a tad overwhelming and flat in places, certain tracks sound better than others but.. very much appreciate the feedback.

I'll probably have another go at it at the end of the month, but with my track markers earlier (which i used to do newest) in the thread Amni or others can continue to improve upon the source and bring us closer to the perfect remaster ;)

Guest rd1994

does anybody have a) proper coverart for making my own to put on the shelf (preferably with back cover art somehow) and B) does anybody have a good idea for index points?

bass is still a tad overwhelming and flat in places, certain tracks sound better than others but.. very much appreciate the feedback.

I'll probably have another go at it at the end of the month, but with my track markers earlier (which i used to do newest) in the thread Amni or others can continue to improve upon the source and bring us closer to the perfect remaster ;)

considering the original recording's sound you seem to be some kind of perfectionist. i'm worried about you... all the better for us, though! :cisfor: seriously though, your efforts are highly appreciated, it's only fair to let you know that.

These remastes tracks are blowing my mind.

wouldnt it be minimal effort to release a 4 disc box set of their live stuff from 2005-2014?

even exacting serious quality control they'd need dvd's... i would, however, buy a full-album-priced 10 minute ep consisting of any of these tracks. i seriously can't believe how good this stuff is. it's beautiful, angry, heady all at the same time, and so fucking uncompromising. i even forgot about syro for two days because of this recording (and i love syro!).

but of course you're right--

PPLAESE111

I hear ya. I wouldn't want to truncate the end to end experience though. To that end, I don't know if a DVD is necessary. I pop in the 2014 CD and its 1 track that is approximately 54min long. Same goes for 2005, 2008, and 2010. Four CDs, four tracks. Bliss. Over four hours of music in the most unconventional presentation format since the Gescom Minidisc release. No one releases ONE TRACK albums. But sure as shit, mofucka Autechrenecker does!

you're right of course. i just meant that there are actually a lot of excellent live recordings - or rather recordings of excellent live shows that differ greatly in quality. what i really meant to say was:

why just 4 discs???

and yeah, you wouldn't wanna interrupt the incredible flow these sets have. in fact when somebody asked about suggestions for indexing the file i thought "well, you have fun with that!" :wink:

does anybody have a) proper coverart for making my own to put on the shelf (preferably with back cover art somehow) and B) does anybody have a good idea for index points?

I posted all the index points earlier in the thread but here they are

A8WAvr2.png

someone else posted this earlier as cover art

2h3br03.jpg

Archived