Ae_Krakow

eclipsis

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fucktechre

ultra rare ae sets on a USB by my dirty undies

I think

Yeah I know. When I first read that I was terrified something would happen to it. What if it was GNU/Linux formatted, lost at the airport, plugged into a Windows 98 PC, formatted to FAT32, and used to move spreadsheets from 1995 to a Windows 8.1 computer? For example. :wacko:

Guest fucktechre

I wish someone would one day upload the Autechre and Boards Of Canada set they played in Switzerland in 97.

Øv that's just heartbreaking to think about.

When I first read that I was terrified something would happen to it. What if it was GNU/Linux formatted, lost at the airport, plugged into a Windows 98 PC, formatted to FAT32, and used to move spreadsheets SAMPLES from 1995 to a Windows 8.1 computer? For example. :wacko:

nightmares for some, a possibility of a whole new musical vocabulary for others... :cisfor:

Guest fucktechre

No longer available. Someone care to hook me up? Looking for John or amni's latest effort. Thanks.

Yeah can we get some longevity on those pls? Maybe all Autechre should be on archive.org.

Also, can we please remove the 'Best Answer' from this thread? This is still a work in progress as the original .flac recording has only just been uploaded.

I wish someone would one day upload the Autechre and Boards Of Canada set they played in Switzerland in 97.

That would be amazing to hear. Maybe one of the Ae guys has a recording

• 2 weeks later...

No longer available. Someone care to hook me up? Looking for John or amni's latest effort. Thanks.

same here, been catching up on that thread today, I hadn't noticed the remastering madness before and I'm so sad right now :cry:

Guest fucktechre

same here, been catching up on that thread today, I hadn't noticed the remastering madness before and I'm so sad right now :cry:

Will someone with more resources than myself please upload all of the Krakow music to one place with longevity?

StocKo, on this computer I only have AEKRAKOWFGREYREMASTER(V3-11DIFFCHAINS) which I believe is by John Ehrlichman. It's my personal favorite master and is based on the mp3 upload to archive.org. There was a subsequent flac upload to archive which was remastered but I personally did not find them as intense and enjoyable as the one I'm linking here. This link will expire. Sorry about that but my mental resources are quite low.

Wipe those tears friend and enjoy!

https://mega.co.nz/#!JEQGWCxa!uLq60tAw6GRyUyU8o_spaNmeIeMVa6BfLCCFLRzutz4

this Amnieq56 rmstr is turning to be one of my favorite Ae bootleg ! Thanks to all, great job !

I hope we'll hear the banger around 31 to 36 mn on wax one day ! :wub:

Ladies and Beasts: WE HAVE EXPLOSIVE FLAC!

https://archive.org/details/Autechre-Warp25-Krakow

https://archive.org/download/Autechre-Warp25-Krakow/AE-LiveWarp25-20-09-14-DSPH.flac

F%%%%%%% :biggrin:

NOW GET RE-REMASTERING!

Amni, all flights cancelled.

John Ehrlichman, get crackin'.

you mean this?

Ladies and Beasts: WE HAVE EXPLOSIVE FLAC!

https://archive.org/details/Autechre-Warp25-Krakow

https://archive.org/download/Autechre-Warp25-Krakow/AE-LiveWarp25-20-09-14-DSPH.flac

F%%%%%%% :biggrin:

NOW GET RE-REMASTERING!

Amni, all flights cancelled.

John Ehrlichman, get crackin'.

you mean this?

Athankyousirr! :ok:

today was the first time i've listened to the krakow live (AE-Live@Warp25-20-09-14 Krakow.mp3) on headphones. my god!!! some many things going on. the 2010 tour was fantastic but this one is just craz<y...sequencing, sound design, global vs track composition...everything's just beyond amazn

btw...on the 2010 tour they were using max for sequencing + nord modular as a sound source. do you think that this time they're using msp as a sound source?

i've no idea but i'd love to know about their setup! a lot of the stuff reeks of algorithmic composition, so i guess max would be a fair guess but then again who'd have guessed that the untilted tour was just some hardware boxes (inc mpc of all things)?!

soundwise it's less far from the 2010 gigs though. so maybe max + some external gear again?

and yeah, listening for the first time... disbelief. my shaken brain couldn't quite grasp the madness. unbelievably good, right?

yeah - i'm guessing max sequencing nords.

but i think they might also be using max to process / filter the sounds of the nords. there is one point in one of the recent bootlegs where there is an unmistakable digital super low bit rate garble filter sound. it just lasts for half a second and i actually laughed when i heard it because it is such a familiar sound. i've never heard any synth hardware produce anything that sounds close to that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived