IGNORED

Awesome Syro Moments

J3FF3R00

4:08 into xmaseve where it's just the bassline + the synth that would have fit right in to RDJ album/HAB, then the SAW2 style pads come in. lusssshhhh

Also the melody in 4 bit that someone complained about because it repeated differently the second time

The cool psychedelic synth and hihat breakdown in produk, fucking wicked

I love MANY parts of "s950tx16wasr10 [163.97][earth portal mix]"… but I especially love the dark-step sample he throws in at 0:59, 3:48, 4:00, 4:06, 4:11, 4:17 & 4:23 . Not the drum break. The spooky sample that sounds like a ghostly voice. I feel like thats used in a ton of old Metalheads, No U-Turn and similar dark-step jungle tracks from the mid 90s.

last track when you hear it in the metro // AFX changed my life again

I'm feeling that the power of this track is multiplied significantly with some kind of audible background noise. The metro sounds like the perfect place :)

syro u473t8+e [14198][piezoluminescence mix] 2:04 - 2:32 (the definition of an epic melody)

Followed later by the high note sequence at 3:19, 3:23, 3:26, 3:30 marking the transition to the second half of the track where it gets all kettel-ey in the best way.

The warped vocals that lead into the drums at 7:27 on XMAS_EVET10.

Yesssss, along with those synth lines and the groove that follows, possibly my favourite part of the whole album. DOUUU-DU-D-DOUUU-DU-D-DOUUU-DD

Archived