IGNORED

WANTED: Reload CD

Tricone RC

(PS hi all new member!)

A Collection of Short Stories: adore this album, perhaps my #1 electronica album, but have never actually owned it. Had some bad experiences lately with ebay and second-hand Amazon, so thought I'd try here. Need it on CD.

Can pay via email transfer (happily), paypal (reluctantly), or even a swap

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Haven't heard this CD for ages! For some reason I used it as the soundtrack to Ridge Racer 5 on PS2 when I was 100%ing the game back in the day, think I bought it around '99-'00 as an import on Amazon - one of my first online purchases ...

• 2 months later...

(PS hi all new member!)

A Collection of Short Stories: adore this album, perhaps my #1 electronica album, but have never actually owned it. Had some bad experiences lately with ebay and second-hand Amazon, so thought I'd try here. Need it on CD.

Can pay via email transfer (happily), paypal (reluctantly), or even a swap

Thanks

Tric, I don't think I ever asked.

I ordered this for you from discogs as part of the secret santa exchange. Did this ever arrive?

Edit: Just double checked it was actually from Amazon.

ugh i have this and would be glad to part with it but im around 500 miles away from it right now. i'll be in touch in a few months if you still need it :/

Lets see if my copy made it to him!

Archived