IGNORED

MNLTH - Time EP

d-a-m-o

Good news everyone! From Dave's FB:

Yo! This release comes as limited edition silver 12" only available on the WeMe shop. Black 12" for rest of the world. I am going to release the digitals as a compilation of all my WeMe tracks and then some, currently in planning. Hope the info helps anyone considering supporting the release. Thank you!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WeMe seems to be putting more stuff on BC these days so most likely digital will follow after release of the 12.

Yo! This release comes as limited edition silver 12" only available on the WeMe shop. Black 12" for rest of the world. I am going to release the digitals as a compilation of all my WeMe tracks and then some, currently in planning. Hope the info helps anyone considering supporting the release. Thank you!

[sc5]186500640[/sc5]

I'm really looking forward to having all these amazing tracks in digital form eventually, I'm hoping it's when he opens his Bandcamp he'll release this comp.

whoa. I've always liked Monolith but this is SICK

edit: these new tracks are great

Guest mrgerbik

oh lord this makes me very happy :)

[sc5]186500640[/sc5]

I'm really looking forward to having all these amazing tracks in digital form eventually, I'm hoping it's when he opens his Bandcamp he'll release this comp.

:music::emotawesomepm9::beer::nyan::psyduck::music:

sums up me hearing the track for the first time in high quality over a real system.

Good lord this is a lush dance chune!

Archived