• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Making beats on the toilet with a fun little phone app called tweakybeat

Part uno

https://picosong.com/wXYxY/

Part deaux

https://soundcloud.com/hello-spiral/beats-on-the-shitter-part-deaux-2018-11-09

hmm, looks like I never posted this in here. This is one of my fave tracks to come out of the realtime daw loop jam period

@part Deuce, very nice.

Most 2018 jam would be two people on the shitter, on phones, on tweakybeat, midi synced over WAN. The latency will just add to the flavor.

Really nice for a phone app, I like the kick at the beginning and the transition at 5:15, in particular.

Spi is officially watmm's most productive musician, even churns out beats whilst using the restroom. If there's ever a 30 minute shitter track, i guess we know it was a rough one.

• 2 months later...

am listening to iPhone6 (aspirational Version) right now, really enjoying. Been gettin dem basinski badalamenti vibz. I actually had trouble concentrating for the first 30 seconds because I was laughing so hard at the picture you selected for it on soundcloud. 

after listening all the way, felt like the first 3 mins could have been developed into its own track, really liked that bit. 

• 3 months later...
On 2/13/2019 at 3:20 PM, Drum Up said:

am listening to iPhone6 (aspirational Version) right now, really enjoying. Been gettin dem basinski badalamenti vibz. I actually had trouble concentrating for the first 30 seconds because I was laughing so hard at the picture you selected for it on soundcloud. 

after listening all the way, felt like the first 3 mins could have been developed into its own track, really liked that bit. 

Hey thanks! Sorry for late reply I don't check this thread very often lol.

Two newish things

Ed Would II : nice electronic nightmare vibe you got going. Not too sure about the into - especially the long silence caused me to lose interest - but everything else, especially the sound design, is pretty good.

Drene <-> Pleno : had to turn down my volume for this. Thanks. A wall of noise not really being my thing, I don't have anything even remotely intelligent to say about this, sorry.

29 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

Ed Would II : nice electronic nightmare vibe you got going. Not too sure about the into - especially the long silence caused me to lose interest - but everything else, especially the sound design, is pretty good.

Drene <-> Pleno : had to turn down my volume for this. Thanks. A wall of noise not really being my thing, I don't have anything even remotely intelligent to say about this, sorry.

all good, it's not for everyone heh. That was made on a plane when I was flying to Italy. Using recordings of the cabin noise.

Yeah I forgot to cut out that gap of silence at the beginning sorry, was the MAX thing I use crapping out on me. Thanks for the kind words!

Archived