IGNORED

Ebola hits US

LimpyLoo

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And there's plenty of money in treating a pandemic.

2014, is it the year man failed (a bit worse than it usually does) nahr we good, 2015 though. All sorts of stupid shit (as usual)

first off, shit.

secondly, south park hasnt missed a beat this season

South park's back, all right!!

can't say i'm surprised that our current gov would allow someone to fly here from a country that has an ebola outbreak. the NSA is monitoring everything we do but they somehow missed the boston bombers even with direct warnings about those two and their suspicious online activity. our gov doesn't care about making us safe, they care about controlling us. the idea of an outbreak here is probably giving plenty in these alphabet agencies and others in various branches of government pretty big hardons, just thinking about all the shit they will be able to set up and get away with in the name of 'emergency containment'.

Yeah, in the case of an outbreak Obama recently, before this current ebola scare mind you, signed into law pretty draconian emergency powers that pretty well dump much of those vaunted american freedoms out the window.

any event that happens in the world = clever american conspiracy thats all about america (because america)

no but america is going to be involved on their end of the containment within...

get ready for it tri...

AMERICA

one person has been diagnosed with Ebola and safely isolated, just wait and see what happens I guess. Oh and be sure not to accidentally go to Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas Hospital and French kiss anyone in the intensive care unit. At least for a month or two until it has been resolved.

Oh and be sure not to accidentally go to Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas Hospital and French kiss anyone in the intensive care unit.

Shit, if I did this today am I F***ed?

I live less than three miles from where they are holding the patient. The mainstream media makes this frightening. until I see people I know or near me infected, I am going to stay unafraid.

Still though, Dallas gets it first?

Not New York City, Miami, Boston, Chicago, Raleigh, Phillie???

I do wish I didn't think the US govt was willing to kill us all to fulfill an agenda.

Hopefully this is not on their to do list.

West Africa seems like they are shit out of luck, and no big brother countries give a fuck.

W jr will be our saving grace here in Dallas.

Paint us into the light sweet Jr.

There are so many evil things going on in the world that you can't be glib about ppl not taking a great deal of interest in one of them. If that was what you were doing which I suspect not as you're friendly foil and more switched on to open hearted niceness than that.

i cant imagine the amount of ppl living in tx right now freaking out about getting fevers, trying to figure out whose hands they shook this week etc.. hope all you watmmers in tx are safe

eh you need to swap bodily fluids with somebody who's already sick to get ebola, so just don't let anybody sneeze in your mouth i guess.

Archived