IGNORED

Ebola hits US

LimpyLoo

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, looked at his shirt and realised that I didn't need to play the clip. Seems from the complaints that i made the right decision, and you can judge a man by the cut of his jib or pump of his roids or whatever.

that comedian clip is hilariously pot calling the kettle black. The US and UK media exclusively hold the title equally for the most fucked up islamophobic bullshit fear mongering war profiteering coverage in the entire world

that comedian clip is hilariously pot calling the kettle black. The US and UK media exclusively hold the title equally for the most fucked up islamophobic bullshit fear mongering war profiteering coverage in the entire world

i'm so sick of the word 'Islamophobia'

not because Islamophobia doesn't exist but because--like 'sexism' 'racism' etc--word gets flung around when it shouldn't.

not sure what that meant in reference to my post. mainstream media coverage in the US and UK is slanted undeniably towards islamophobia, it plays right into the sensationalist nature of our style of journalism.

need examples? see:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3855798115001/sneak-peek-greta-investigates-the-lone-wolves-of-terror/#sp=show-clips

'Welcome to America'

this type of news really doesn't seem that dissimilar to the opening of Scrooged tbh

my post was directed at that word, not you

and like i said, there is real islamophobia in this world

the media is a great place to find it

but that word is often is used to discourage legitimate criticism of Islam

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

30 seconds of digging on the internet. That Russell Howard vid would've been better if the footage they were trying to pass off as genuine American hysteria was actually genuine American hysteria, rather than footage culled from a satirical youtube channel

Archived