IGNORED

Autechre LA 2008 remaster Amni

amnesia

The original recording sounds like it was recorded through a jacket pocket or pants? The person who did the original remaster did a great job in my opinion.

It was a real bitch to work with and I have a bloody cold coming on....Here is my remaster. I might come back to it when u feel better.

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/eff98a3d27fe549f57332d30867f6b2920140930224209/fe8c51

Just a heads up for any future audience recordists. Try and stand behind the engineer and stay in one spot for the duration of the performance, anyone talks near you, prick them with a pin and say its infected, fart like mad or even better, if you can get the crowd to move up stairs, away from you :-)

As we all agree if Autechre just released desk recordings of all their performances, like what Farmers Manual did eg a DVD with 100 performances. We would buy it as soon as it was announced.

Aging rock bands sell their live show recordings. Why cant the worlds most hi-teck music makers?

Come on you cunts, give us some Autechre magic! :emotawesomepm9:

PS I know its an idea that's been bandered around before, but we really should get a petition or kick starter going for an autechre live release.

A 5 disc box as a follow up to EPs would be amazing.

Then next up,another 5 disc box of remixes.

Not that I am greedy but both of those need to happen.

I get the whole legality and clearing thing surrounding the remixes but there is no reason the live sets cannot see the light of day.

I get the whole legality and clearing thing surrounding the remixes but there is no reason the live sets cannot see the light of day.

this was an accidental pun, wasn't it? kek

PS I know its an idea that's been bandered around before, but we really should get a petition or kick starter going for an autechre live release.

A 5 disc box as a follow up to EPs would be amazing.

Then next up,another 5 disc box of remixes.

Not that I am greedy but both of those need to happen.

I want them just as much as the next guy but they've addressed this issue before, especially in the AAA. A remix box set would be a licensing clusterfuck and a live box set would have to be put out by Warp, since they technically own any music that these guys make.

Plus the boys have stated they don't really have interest in putting out flat sounding soundboards. I'm happy with these boots for now

Sounds nice. Pity nothing can be done about to delete that guy at 25:40 who says ''This doesn't sound like Autechre''. It always gets me. He's like 2cm away from the mic. I remember someone in the Syro listening party thread was saying at one of the american listening parties they were at they heard some guy say ''I heard The Aphex Twin's are gonna be here tonight. I love those guys''.

Probably the same guy.

Guest NVious

I'm new to this board, but I wanted to say thanks anyway. Been after some live Autechre sets for ages now, and this helped out.

• 1 year later...

The original recording sounds like it was recorded through a jacket pocket or pants? The person who did the original remaster did a great job in my opinion.

It was a real bitch to work with and I have a bloody cold coming on....Here is my remaster. I might come back to it when u feel better.

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/eff98a3d27fe549f57332d30867f6b2920140930224209/fe8c51

can you upload it again pls?

btw, i was the person who did the original master ;)

Archived