IGNORED

if there are any other Ae live sets you want remastered

amnesia

and what about the original Toronto soundboard, i think the ending is missing, no ? i have a 46:26 min (320) mp3. any trace of a flac version of it ? without added crowd noise i mean. getting the Glasgow 2005 on flac would be ace too. its getting easier to transfer huge file now, i hope those lossless recordings would surface.

Domino 2010

The only Oversteps recording worth having. Doesn't sound so dry and lifeless compared to the Melbourne and Turin recordings. Anything you could do with this would be brill

Guest jasondonervan

Can we get a list of the ones you've done so far, please? Struggling to keep up with all this fine work of yours :emb:

Amni Rmstr completed

LA 2008

Melb 2010

Hemsby

Krakow2014

Turin

Glasgow

Domino 2010 working on now

Cant believe that I am doing all this mastering when I should be watching planes land. Oh well there has never been an crash so far.

Awesome dude, thanks a mil, much appreciated ;)

Also - does anyone have the 2007 Dour set? Miss that set dearly, easily one of my faves, surprised it doesn't come up more often.....the LCC section of that is sublime :O

Guest jasondonervan

Amni Rmstr completed

LA 2008

Melb 2010

Hemsby

Krakow2014

Turin

Glasgow

Cant believe that I am doing all this mastering when I should be watching planes land. Oh well there has never been an crash so far.

Ta very much! Now I need to cross-check what's in the downloads folder to ascertain which ones I've yet to hoover up...

Amni Rmstr completed

LA 2008

Melb 2010

Hemsby

Krakow2014

Turin

Glasgow

are you an air traffic controller?

Guest jasondonervan

true facts: ep7 is actually just screengrabs of amni's air traffic controllerising while on remastering duties, each picture representing a single jet's flight path

if9CzH0rdBW6f.jpeg

iwDlGK2cFOY6L.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived