IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

hey joyrex, around the release of syro, someones posted an old acid house trax (british tune from 1987-1990 iirc) that was remixed by aphex, youtube links i think, & you seemed surprised it has leaked (probably from a dj mix), i cannot find it on the 357 pages of the syro thread, could you please tell me the name of that track ?

http://rareafx.wordpress.com/unreleased-tracksremixes/

It's the SLF one :)

Once again thank you very much. Great page :)

Keep an eye out for that blog btw, should be some neat stuff (not new) coming up soon-ish :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Own blog stuff:

I just dreamed about the happening.

It was a great dream.

Warp, I think, called people out over the Internet to gather to some physical place, and in there, there was a big screen with RDJ announcing the happening himself, while his face was distorted a little, with Chris Cunningham's kind of techniques.

The happening consisted of sending stuff to him over the Internet to be played by his robots and or synths, I think. Dont remember well that part (The actual happening :p).

The gathering happened at about 2 or 3 AM, in some kind of public park and it was windy.

So is it the music software thing on factmag Groove Magazine? Pretty awesome if so.

Could be, although I don't know where the involvement of Warp / JR / watmm would fit in. I didn't take it that seriously, because afaik he talked about making his own PC software since the mid 90's but nothing has ever popped up. But yeah, who knows :)

mutation, genetic, generative, algorithmic, evolutionary, homeopathic, probiotic, natural, GMO free, gluten free, vegan, kombucha, chakras, enlightenment, green, fractal, meditation, spiritual, etc.

Now we can all be idm. Just load up 6 yawn samples and make a killer track.

"mutation, a new genre of music, composed entirely of variations from Richard d. James's, single fart recorded for his fans (the so called "new shit")"

I believe this might even become a religion.

"mutation, a new genre of music, composed entirely of variations from Richard d. James's, single fart recorded for his fans (the so called "new shit")"

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1EY91JjDVbc

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1EY91JjDVbc

:sup:

i was wondering why china does not produce any software for pro audio and why does only europe do that. genius!

finally playing the china card. literally nobody saw that coming but it was so obvious it was inevitable. even imminent.

25hpzrt.gif

I think the actual year 2015 has been brought to us by Aphex. So not only fans should thank him, the rest of the world too.

We already did the thanking, and those rest of the world normals are going to get their love across grammynam style.

Archived