IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when I gaze upon this thread in the index and see the page count has (finally) left the mid thirties and within a few hours has rocketed into the fifties then I'll know the new shit has arrived

Next, a mashup album of Autechre and Justin Bieber is coming because, says the guy behind it, "I am a big fan of both these artists – I think they’ve each written some thrilling pop hooks and their production is amazing."

I must admit it had something in some spots. But it's mostly the "what if you were a typical Tswift fan hearing these mash-ups"-factor. The fingerbib one was fun. Some didn't make any sense at all though.

Also, lol.

(...) so the kids are at school finally. what to do? write that caustic window guy finally? nah, make some tunes rather i guess. which studio though? - honey what are you doing? i don't have time for this the new modules came in have to solder -- ohh i AM the tuss!! (...)

Heeeey Joyrex. If no solid news this week, care to give another cryptic message? (I hate how needy I sound, but its Monday and a glimmer of aphexian joy would hit the spot.)

Joyrex said monday might be the date so here I am hoping for today, seeing as I'm about to lose my job this would greatly cheer me up..

Noyzelab?

Pretty sure he's said "maybe this week!" the past three weeks.

The ball is in Richard's court for whatever this is, which means it may never happen.

Archived