IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will BoC release a new album before Joyrex spills what he's been alluding to for several weeks?

Would be nice to see BOC put something new out (although the Hi Scores EP remaster is quite a nice surprise indeed)... now that the Noyze thing is in the can, hopefully we'll see some traction on what I've been referring to...

Will BoC release a new album before Joyrex spills what he's been alluding to for several weeks?

Would be nice to see BOC put something new out (although the Hi Scores EP remaster is quite a nice surprise indeed)... now that the Noyze thing is in the can, hopefully we'll see some traction on what I've been referring to...

can't wait for it, is it more spectacularrr then the noyze interview??

come on joyboss throw us a little bone will ya pliss :emotawesomepm9:

Guest transmisiones ferox

maybe cosecha-transmisiones.com has more? there's a speculation of live in mexico including aphex twin, the line up will be announce this friday

http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12323

http://music.remezcla.com/2014/latin/news-festival-nrmal-announces-line-up-party-to-present-2015-fest-details/

can't wait for it, is it more spectacularrr then the noyze interview??

come on joyboss throw us a little bone will ya pliss :emotawesomepm9:

Well, I have no idea what more Richard did for the Noyze interview (he mentioned it every time I spoke to him), so unless part II is more of part I (which was a very interesting read to say the least, not to mention the few tracks posted to SoundCloud), it would be hard to say if what Richard, WARP and I have planned is "more spectacular" or not - I will say this - the people who get the most out of the Noyze interview will probably find our little endeavour VERY interesting to say the least...

I still want to beleive it has something to do with a flash drive full of music.. or something. HARD and DOM damn it! (am I crazy?) But its pretty obviously very gear related it seems. Hopefully with the Noyze thing in the bag, he will give Joy a solid answer. I'm sure doing "business" with the phex is.. interesting.

Aphex is becoming a synth professor at Aphex University. He teaches you funky acid lines, snare rushes, etc. To graduate you have to solve the equation from the windowlicker EP

Aphex is becoming a synth professor at Aphex University. He teaches you funky acid lines, snare rushes, etc. To graduate you have to solve the equation from the windowlicker EP

Through his teachings you become more aware and less "filtered" about reality, and become part of the next generation of rave evangelists.

Man those unreleased tracks he released on his soundcloud are amazing, those old tracks from the 80's... they already had so much feeling and sensitivity in them even back then, feeling really happy that RDJ is being so generous. I feel the new shit has been delivered.

I'm sure Joyrex is gonna have something to announce by Monday. By one of the Mondays before the apocalypse that is.

Man those unreleased tracks he released on his soundcloud are amazing, those old tracks from the 80's... they already had so much feeling and sensitivity in them even back then, feeling really happy that RDJ is being so generous. I feel the new shit has been delivered.

Yes, really didn't expect this. Pleasently surprised.

"I'm going to be putting a/v mixes online with my mate eno[weirdcore] http://weirdcore.tv/ soon hopefully soonish like mix tapes but with visuals, really looking fwd, gunna be doing all different styles there from funk to musique concrete and all in between, inc loads of newshit by others."

(sauce: Noyzelab)

"I'm going to be putting a/v mixes online with my mate eno[weirdcore] http://weirdcore.tv/ soon hopefully soonish like mix tapes but with visuals, really looking fwd, gunna be doing all different styles there from funk to musique concrete and all in between, inc loads of newshit by others."

(sauce: Noyzelab)

+ "man i would work with everyone and anyone who i got on with , i don't have to like someones music to wanna work with them, just have to get on with them personally and be friends first, i cant do tracks like oh u email this ill email that , not into it, too business, like having a phone in a studio.

got a few things in pipeline with relatively unknown bands"

Archived