IGNORED

The Advisory Circle - From Out There

• 3 weeks later...

The CD and LP will come lavishly packaged with artwork by Julian House based on the original concepts for the music. The 180gm LP will come with a free download code, and the download and CD versions include three bonus tracks.

It'll be released on 5th December and will be available to pre-order in the Ghost Box shop from 12th November.

Audio Clips below.

http://www.belburyparishmagazine.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/the-advisory-circle-from-out-here.html

• 3 weeks later...

Slightly disingenuous wording on the posters.

You can download them already on the site. I don't think they are actually shipping physical posters to people who pre-order.

• 3 weeks later...

amazing album. what an end to the year. i'm still soaking it in but currently it's like i'm watching the best kids science fiction tv show but it's stuck on the first episode and there is more to look forward to later

causeway ballet is instanity

It's quite good so far. However, i don't find it to be have anywhere near the emotional resonance of his recent solo album, 52.

By the way, did you notice the track listing on the digital downloads? Bleep has an extra track against ordering digital from Ghost Box.

This Bleep-only version has the bonus track "The Absolute Unattached"

It's quite good so far. However, i don't find it to be have anywhere near the emotional resonance of his recent solo album, 52.

strange you should say that (perhaps i need to re-listen) but i found 52 quite boring. this however i find pretty fascinating- more like a soundtrack to an early 80s kids science fiction tv show that's parts bucolic and other parts luddite.

also, i didn't notice any difference in tracklisting because i got mine from the ghost box store. are you now telling me i missed a track? :(

btw: can we please listen to 'causeway ballet' together? seriously!!!

Archived