IGNORED

produk 29

zlemflolia

Why doesn't this have a thread

The synth part after the voice samples is one of my favorite RDJ melodies ever, it's amazing. The whole track is amazing, like the buildup to the voice samples.

It reminds me of ICBYD Come On You Slags style of evil sad sounding synth behind percussion + voice samples of a certain taste, but way more fleshed out and dense and lush and hair stand up-ish

10/10, currently one of my favorites by far. I've seen people call it elevator music? Was it fantano? Fuck him.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why doesn't this have a thread

The synth part after the voice samples is one of my favorite RDJ melodies ever, it's amazing. The whole track is amazing, like the buildup to the voice samples.

It reminds me of ICBYD Come On You Slags style of evil sad sounding synth behind percussion + voice samples of a certain taste, but way more fleshed out and dense and lush and hair stand up-ish

10/10, currently one of my favorites by far. I've seen people call it elevator music? Was it fantano? Fuck him.

i'm with you. usually i start syro with it, ending with 10 minute epic xmas eve, like the end in doors albums

classic vulglar aphex + bass of power + the tune

I've seen people call it elevator music?

Well, I would like to walk into an elevator and have this song start playing as the doors closed. Especially if it was one of those glass walled elevators in a really tall building. That part at the end where melodic parts keep coming in and each is better than the last, yeah.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. That vocal sample should be really jarring, but it totally works. Completely different composition , but a similar vibe.

yeah it was him... but i also think it's a very decent track, not a masterpiece but very groovey and i rarely skip it!

rarely? I never skip this one, then again I don't really skip any...

tussiest on the album and very good

very tussy feel on this one was my original thought as well. awesome track

Guest angorafal

indeed.. the first listening left me with a feeling that it was a work more twinned with the analord series and the tuss then i repeated listening a few hours later to discover the nuances and suddenly appeared Produk 29 responsible for unleashing the magic and the album, in my opinion, it took entity, and then one understands what he wants to convey the album.
my english is poor..sorry syrro

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Levitator music. The only kind of elevator this tune would be appropriate for would be a space elevator really.

yeah it was him... but i also think it's a very decent track, not a masterpiece but very groovey and i rarely skip it!

rarely? I never skip this one, then again I don't really skip any...

yep sometimes i only wanna listen to faster tracks. i skip 180db most of the time, but just because it's a rave track and i have to be in the mood for it, although it's a great transition to the more complex part of the album. circlont14 is one i don't listen to often, maybe just a matter of taste. it's good and has some bits i really enjoy, but circlont6a and syro are much stronger i think. earth portal mix is a bit stronger, but still doesn't beat the last ones mentioned. and finally aisatsana is another track i have to be in the mood for and i don't listen to it very often..

me and my friends, we were at that club in reutov, late at night. It was fucking cold and dj played some scouse house music. i droped red pills and vodka, disgusting, i know, but i need to let go. back up, late at night, i saw that fucking whore, with david, disgusting, that club was fucking hole

I didn't love this one with the first samples, having been turned off by the repeated Slazenger-y jazz flourish, but now I love the track, particularly as it gets darker towards the end. It's not on this thread, but someone else said how it's RDJ's BOC track and I totally agree. And how instead of children's voices you get club bitches. Love it

Archived