IGNORED

Jaden Smith is getting his swag on

Allize

Guest nene multiple assgasms

he should rap about mirrors, happy blue trees, hyper-intelligent newborns, and lord xenu. that would be more interesting.

Watched OP vid-- thought beats, flow, vid were all pretty good. I actually thought it was gonna be shit. But it could even be "great".

I was thinking about Will Smith and Jaden the other day... I was remembering the old days of Jazzy Jeff + Fresh Prince-- and very obviously, Will Smith was lyrical-flow talented. Talent definitely doesn't always translate in DNA, but if Jaden's got some of it, with the underlying advantage of basically assuming he will be able to be famous (which Will Smith did not have originally)- BUT ALSO, filled with Will Smith's ideals of hard work required to making shit happen- perhaps Jaden will one day be amazing at several things. (Jackie Chan's son on the other hand, is a lazy wannabe punk ass dude (p.p.s. somehow, new karate kid six degrees tangent connexion))

Imagine being Jackie Chan, so badass, and then your first two children turn out to be Will Smith AND Jazzy Jeff. That'd be pretty cool.

Watched OP vid-- thought beats, flow, vid were all pretty good. I actually thought it was gonna be shit. But it could even be "great".

I was thinking about Will Smith and Jaden the other day... I was remembering the old days of Jazzy Jeff + Fresh Prince-- and very obviously, Will Smith was lyrical-flow talented. Talent definitely doesn't always translate in DNA, but if Jaden's got some of it, with the underlying advantage of basically assuming he will be able to be famous (which Will Smith did not have originally)- BUT ALSO, filled with Will Smith's ideals of hard work required to making shit happen- perhaps Jaden will one day be amazing at several things. (Jackie Chan's son on the other hand, is a lazy wannabe punk ass dude (p.p.s. somehow, new karate kid six degrees tangent connexion))

Imagine being Jackie Chan, so badass, and then your first two children turn out to be Will Smith AND Jazzy Jeff. That'd be pretty cool.

48180_200907140020568.jpg

4023428496.jpg

657468128.jpg

jaden-smith-jackie-chan-2010-6-16-8-31-4

ralph-macchio-jada-pinkett-smith-will-sm

Jackie+Chan+Trey+Smith+Premiere+Columbia

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui