IGNORED

Season of the Witch Vol. 3: From Echoes They Haunt

ghOsty

So it's that time of year again, so it's time for the next installment in what has become an annual mix series for me... Really happy with how this year's mix turned out, made an effort to go even darker and noiser overall with the mix and I think it turned out well. Hosted on Mixcloud for streaming and Mediafire for downloads (as I can't seem to figure out how to make Mixcloud allow downloads)

For streaming: http://www.mixcloud.com/RIIITZ/season-of-the-witch-vol-3-from-echoes-they-haunt/

Downloads:

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/3vm631zkt6nb3mm/Season_of_the_Witch_Vol._3__From_Echoes_They_Haunt.mp3

Tracklist:

Emptyset - Origin // Tropic of Cancer - Wake the Night // Jack Dice - Kerosene // Constrobuz - Black Dirt // WIFE - Salvage // Rocketnumbernine - Lope // Ben Frost - Lope // The Stranger - Spiral of Decline // VHS Head - Do You Understand? // Sd Laika - Remote Heaven // Shape Worship - Basf Spiral // Millie & Andrea - Back Down // Dalhous - DSM III // Vaghe Stelle - 11th Hope // The Stranger - Where Are Our Monsters Now, Where Are Our Freinds? // Swans - Lunacy // Moin - Clancy // Demdike Stare - Bardo Thodol // Tropic of Cancer - Rites of the Wild // Leyland Kirby Presents V/Vm - Machetes at The Banshee

I'll check it out.

I never used to bother with mixes too much, that's changed nowadays, it's interesting to hear music from other people perspectives.

Cool, thanks for checking it out, I'd be curious to hear thoughts on the mix after listening.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived