IGNORED

Black Narcissus "Fatale" WeMe313

Guest tonfarben

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-ordered this with Heidi Lord 2LP and some more from the great WeMe catalog. The preview track sounds like Varla Part II. I still love that album (I played it a few days ago again and I was having a blast, it works perfect with lots of coffee), but I'm hoping for a bit more variation. If it's just a banger like Varla, whatever, suits me fine too :)

Guest tonfarben

thx for that Link! Now I can listen although I do not have a working Record player at the moment. Vinyl arrived today and now this is my first limited edition vinyl that I can keep sealed. For now... :-D

Guest mrgerbik

Cool to hear that you're enjoying it! I guess every Black Narcissus album will be a bit different from the others.

right on. I dig both albums (and the EP), but I found Fatale to be much more playful than the first.

By the way, if you like Fatale, my suggestion would be Container's Adhesive (2014 ep). 3 bucks on iTunes.

Great hevvvy ep the comparison fits perfectly, i'm listening to Fatale streaming on bandcamp and its very hevvydrexyciangood!

• 10 months later...

That Container comparison was quite apt indeed! In hindsight I'm hearing more influences then I first did.

Revisiting this album today like crazy, playing it a couple of times in a row. It got way too little attention (because of the timing during the Syro hype maybe, released a bit too fast after Varla perhaps?) , but this is an absolutely stunning record. Now on to Varla and Black Narcissus X again too :)

https://youtu.be/EY_7BM8BeCM?list=PLfbWBKV8v3iDY8HHEUtUam9-MQkCheJFo

Archived