IGNORED

Dusty and Green

cooliofranco

Love that acid quality. Are you using analogue hardware synths or vsts? I ask cause if this is with vsts, I'll be amazed. If not, what did you use? It's so full sounding.

It's quite relaxing, really. I like it! :music:

nice! thanks 747! it's all in reason. i spend a lot of time try to get things to sound decent so i'm really happy to hear your comments. i made a slightly different version and then made a goofy video featuring my lil one. i think it sounds great bouncing around the room.

[youtubehd]5rsr4M-MI74[/youtubehd]

Love that acid quality. Are you using analogue hardware synths or vsts? I ask cause if this is with vsts, I'll be amazed. If not, what did you use? It's so full sounding.

It's quite relaxing, really. I like it! :music:

Nice beat work on this one, very slick edits. Funky. Random idea: there's room for a vocal sample in there... like some spoken obscure movie sample or something of that ilk. But for some reason I've been obsessed lately with finding the perfect voice samples to include in tracks that could use something extra but already have tons going on rhythmically/melodically. So you may want to ignore my suggestion... But yeah, good track.

thanks for the suggestion. i try to usually leave a room for a vocals because 1) sometimes i do end up adding some (bad) singing and 2) it's a good strategy to avoid overburdening a song with too many elements. if you have a sample in mind do pass it along

Nice beat work on this one, very slick edits. Funky. Random idea: there's room for a vocal sample in there... like some spoken obscure movie sample or something of that ilk. But for some reason I've been obsessed lately with finding the perfect voice samples to include in tracks that could use something extra but already have tons going on rhythmically/melodically. So you may want to ignore my suggestion... But yeah, good track.

Nah, nothing specific in mind... more like a vocal sample that someone's unlikely to think of (nothing too familiar). Something unique to give it an extra signature. I actually ended up doing this to my own track shortly after commenting on yours, heheh.

thanks! i've been battling with reason to fill space for a long time. i'm probably violating some basic rules for music production, but every instrument goes through a send/return reverb and then the whole thing goes through another reverb. for the stereo stuff i do some dynamic haas effect and chorus. ha, also some dynamic reverb.

i'm sort of figuring this stuff out now and when i go back to my older tracks, they sound so small and lame. heh. progress!

Archived