IGNORED

autechre vinyl

jules

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why don't they ever repress?

I need draft on vinyl

I feel you jules, I had to go the ebay route for Draft. Got a good deal on it but the sleeves reeked of smoke.

Guest bitroast

draft 7.30 is sublime on vinyl.

i'm waiting for drukqs to get reissued before anything autechre. now's a good time too, maybe (ie. people will buy it post syro buzz)

draft 7.30 is sublime on vinyl.

i'm waiting for drukqs to get reissued before anything autechre. now's a good time too, maybe (ie. people will buy it post syro buzz)

YES. Drukqs is the Aphex vinyl I require. I'd go for a Confield reissue first though I think.

Also, very pleased that Fennesz: Venice is being released on vinyl for the first time:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/85293-fennesz-venice-anniversary-edition/

https://bleep.com/release/54713-fennesz-venice-10th-anniversary-edition

I would love a vinyl reissue of everything, including EPs, I've only got Basscad 3 x 10" in box, both Move of Ten's, Exai and L-event. I keep looking on ebay too but so expensive and where to start (I love all their albums). I wonder if they would do the EPs again though after the CD box with them all in a few years ago?

I would love a vinyl reissue of everything, including EPs, I've only got Basscad 3 x 10" in box, both Move of Ten's, Exai and L-event. I keep looking on ebay too but so expensive and where to start (I love all their albums). I wonder if they would do the EPs again though after the CD box with them all in a few years ago?

Funny, thats exactly my collection but i've also got Chiastic Slide and Peel session 1.

Would buy every album I don't own and possibly the EPs too if they repressed them. Shit, that would probably set me back £200 - £300 but it would be worth it.

Warp / Rob / Sean / Do it plz

LP wise I only need Amber, Tri Rep and Quaristice.

EPs I only have Gantz Graf, Move of Ten & L-Event.

I have everything on CD (including the Hafler collabs). Slowly but surely building up the vinyl side, release by release.

After that it'll be remixes I suppose......

:wtf:

I also have everything on CD already (except Radio) and it's hard to justify buying the same music again for an inflated price from ebay/discogs on a different format when there's so much unheard stuff I could get. Having said that, a vinyl reissue of everything would certainly get my money, especially if they staggered the releases over a year or similar.

My local shop had the Oversteps vinyl box in for months just after release and when I eventually decided to buy it they'd sent it back to Warp as no one was buying, proper gutted I was.

Lucky to have the following;

Chiastic Slide
Draft 7.30
Untilted
Oversteps
Anvil Vapre Pt 1
Cichlisuite Pt 2
SplitRmx
Gantz Graf
L-Event

I think it's essential that Amber, Tri Repetae, Garbage & LP5 get reissued, they go for silly money... I can't bring myself to buy them 2nd hand for what people are charging...

I thought the same so I just bought the last Exai box they had in my fave record store. Already have it on CD (like most of AE) but I don't think this'll be repressed anytime soon, and now I can store my L-Event 12" too.

Gotta say, the lush-as-fuck sound quality of the Exai vinyl is probably what converted me to loving vinyl, rather than just being a guy grabbing random 7 inches (haha sexual) when they weren't otherwise available on CD or download.

Great sounding pressing. Nice balance with the Skull Snap EP on the other end of the spectrum, lol. On that note, could use some more Gescoms in this format, too.

• 2 weeks later...

I have half of both Cichlisuite and Move of Ten. Kinda funny to have half of those EP's which were split across 2 vinyl releases, but I can't complain as I got my favorite tracks :P Only 2LP I've managed to score on is a great Draft 7.30. Lush sleeves.

Been hunting Tri Repetae and Quaristice LP on and off for quite some time..

Not trying to hijack the thread here but I might be interested in some sort of Autechre-vinyl-trade with another US watmm'er. Despite having my favorite artwork, I don't listen to Draft as much as their other albums. Anyways, pm if interested in such things.

Archived