IGNORED

autechre vinyl

jules

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's weird how when these albums come out they are readily available, you can just walk down to the nearest shop and grab teh vinyls but then by the time the next one comes out it's some fucking Indiana jones shit to snag one.

luckily I have like 90% of their work on vinyl bc I'm a boss but still

^ I've read somewhere that the colored vinyls from the Artificial Intelligence series sound like shit, is it true for Incunabula as well ?

I believe it's especially true with this album

It's weird I'm sure I read [in the long distance past] that they had an agreement with Warp to always have physical copies of their stuff in stock. My mind might be playing tricks though.

It's weird I'm sure I read [in the long distance past] that they had an agreement with Warp to always have physical copies of their stuff in stock. My mind might be playing tricks though.

Yes, I thought I remembered reading that somewhere too but maybe that was before lossless downloads became so popular? Checking Blerp now nearly half their releases are not available on physical anymore...

Exai (seriously, already?)

Untilted

Gantz Graf

EP7

LP5

Cichli Suite

Chiastic Slide

Envane

Dunno what that means but I don't like it. I feel it's inevitable they'll do some represses, there's such a demand for vinyl nowadays.

Yes, I thought I remembered reading that somewhere too but maybe that was before lossless downloads became so popular? Checking Blerp now nearly half their releases are not available on physical anymore...

Exai (seriously, already?)

Untilted

Gantz Graf

EP7

LP5

Cichli Suite

Chiastic Slide

Envane

Dunno what that means but I don't like it. I feel it's inevitable they'll do some represses, there's such a demand for vinyl nowadays.

exai sold out about 10 minutes ago when i bought the last one

Spiral snatched draft on tape from me by a mere few hours. I will never forgive him. Never.

I have everything from chiastic slide to l-event on vinyl. (And I'm not an old fan)

If you're on the lookout (obsessively) sometimes you can grab em for a good price off discogs.

Archived