IGNORED

Mopfunk - Dogwatch

Guest Retrig

The email i got was from bandcamp not Recruit Records. Just a mail to say that it's been shipped

The email from Bandcamp has an added special message which Herr Jann already beat me to posting, I wasn't just being an ass for the hell of it. :happy:

Hi everyone.

Thank you so much for your patience, and please accept my most sincere apologies. As others have stated, between logistical issues and a death in the family, it's been rough getting this out.

As was mentioned, all orders were shipped on January 15th, and from what I've seen on FB, people began receiving them all over the US as of Tuesday the 20th. Europe should be right behind.

The poor roll out is still inexcusable, and I don't want anyone to lose faith in the label going forward. As was mentioned, Beatwife - Earl Rognvald, a 60 minute full length cassette (Recruit003) will most likely be up next, and beat (pun?) 002 to release.

I have a much more streamlined method of getting orders shipped now, and going forward releases will be shipped in a much more reasonable time frame.

My WATMM account lapsed (I'd donated $100 and hoped for more than a year subscription for that, but hey), and I just paid for another year today.

As was mentioned, if you haven't received your Willomere download code, please email me at retrig@gmail.com for quicker reply. I know there's still a few I have to send out yet.

In the meantime, here's one of the tracks that will appear on the new Beatwife album :)

[youtubehd]COL0pNhvtuA[/youtubehd]

Yes retrig thanks, I nabbed the EP the other day, thanks for that! And also accept my condolences for your loss. It's perfectly understandable that there was a delay given the circumstances. It won't stop me recruiting more records from your label

I orderered a tape via bandcamp january 21th, do you have any news retrig? Have a nice day all

Hi msalami,

I have you all packaged and stamped up, and it will go out in the morning. Thanks for asking! You'll get notification as soon as I send it out.

-Chris

Archived