IGNORED

BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015

rixxx

BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015

http://www.factmag.com/2014/10/15/bloc-returns-to-butlins-with-jeff-mills-carl-craig-hudson-mohawke-jackmaster-and-more/

rave.gif

Bout time they moved it back to Butlins. What kind of shit idea was it to have it in London. I'll probably get a ticket very soon.

Agree. Not AMAZED by the line up though.

Bout time they moved it back to Butlins. What kind of shit idea was it to have it in London. I'll probably get a ticket very soon.

Heavy Techno line up. Early days I'm sure they'll get a few "IDM" acts, Aphex is bound to play what with the new album out, Viberts got loads out too and sure maybe we'll see heterotic there? I'd like to see Lakker appear.

I'd go just to see Mills, Omar S and Robin Hood at the moment.

Organising a stag weekend for this :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

nice one, sure beats awkward times in a dingy strip club and tying up a naked groom to the nearest telephone pole. (no i haven't done this to any friends, although i'd probably be awkward in a strip club, but that's just cause i don't see the point of them. Well they do serve booze, but it's too expensive.).

Also, hurray, bloc be back, and by the seaside yarr.

also also, removes rixxx' curse on herr jan. It's in moderator powers to overrule or nullify any magic, bad or otherwise used on the forum.

• 1 month later...

Heavy Techno line up. Early days I'm sure they'll get a few "IDM" acts, Aphex is bound to play what with the new album out, Viberts got loads out too and sure maybe we'll see heterotic there? I'd like to see Lakker appear.

I'd go just to see Mills, Omar S and Robin Hood at the moment.

you guys obviously like poop music, the lineup is incredible.

• 1 month later...

Went a few years back and loved it, glad I missed the train wreck of 2012 though. Glad to see them back again, got some tickets with folks off Facebook. V excited, Autechre alone should be mind blowing.

• 1 month later...
Guest Coalbucket PI

I'm going to this party. I met you at bloc before I think Obel? and maybe fenton at glade? Maybe neither.

Only one way to find out :D ... again.

Let's kill several birds with one stone and have a mini idmz meetup 3pm saturday @ the zipline.

Archived