IGNORED

DC Comics Movies

Rubin Farr

Jeez almost everyone gets a solo movie!

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice directed by Zack Snyder (2016)

Suicide Squad directed by David Ayer (2016)

Wonder Woman starring Gal Gadot (2017)

Justice League Part One directed by Zack Snyder (2017)

The Flash starring Ezra Miller (2018)

Aquaman starring Jason Momoa (2018)

Shazam (2019)

Justice League Part Two directed by Zack Snyder (2019)

Cyborg starring Ray Fisher (2020)

Green Lantern (2020)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for a global simultaneous wankathon to bring forth an Invisibles movie.

Start charging your sigils, watmm!

I'd be gutted if they did an Invisibles film, although I'm fairly confident it's too far-out for Hollywood to touch, thankfully.

and every one of those movies is going to follow the same lame ass plot line. origin story explaining how the lame ass hero got his powers, which will take up at least 30minutes. introduction of super scarey villain, villain flexing muscle showing hes a serious menace. then villain being shown to have a seriously bad evil plan which will threaten to DESTROY THE ENTIRE PLANET or at least KILL EVERYONE ALIVE. super hero tries to fight villain with a valiant effort, but falls. things seem really dark now. but then he remembers his (now deceased) dad back in tinyville saying some really inspiring things, focuses and fights through the pain and gets up and unleashes epic win on the bad gay, saving everyone alive omg its so emotional im crying i cant believe the super hero won at the end of this shitty movie i just watched who would have guessed

maybe i should have put a spoiler tag around that? sorry folks, but at least i saved you a few hundred dollars in having to watch all of them

Time for a global simultaneous wankathon to bring forth an Invisibles movie.

Start charging your sigils, watmm!

I'd be gutted if they did an Invisibles film, although I'm fairly confident it's too far-out for Hollywood to touch, thankfully.

The Matrix is as close as we're ever going to get.

and every one of those movies is going to follow the same lame ass plot line. origin story explaining how the lame ass hero got his powers, which will take up at least 30minutes. introduction of super scarey villain, villain flexing muscle showing hes a serious menace. then villain being shown to have a seriously bad evil plan which will threaten to DESTROY THE ENTIRE PLANET or at least KILL EVERYONE ALIVE. super hero tries to fight villain with a valiant effort, but falls. things seem really dark now. but then he remembers his (now deceased) dad back in tinyville saying some really inspiring things, focuses and fights through the pain and gets up and unleashes epic win on the bad gay, saving everyone alive omg its so emotional im crying i cant believe the super hero won at the end of this shitty movie i just watched who would have guessed

maybe i should have put a spoiler tag around that? sorry folks, but at least i saved you a few hundred dollars in having to watch all of them

to condense what you said and gleen something from it. These superhero stories should deal with the more low level bad guy, perhaps antman will provide you with the scale that you are looking for.although his tale will probably miraculously somehow conform to the path of glory that you have described for the typical superhero popcorn movie.

to condense what you said and gleen something from it. These superhero stories should deal with the more low level bad guy, perhaps antman will provide you with the scale that you are looking for.although his tale will probably miraculously somehow conform to the path of glory that you have described for the typical superhero popcorn movie.

Oh yes. Qft. They need to bring back sportsmaster

sportsmaster.jpg

Sandman and Doom Patrol strangely missing from that list...

never read any doom patrol but yeah i think sandman could be made into... honestly i think it'd be better as a tv series with a really good budget but that would never happen and be done well. one good film of it is already asking too much probably

bad gay

lol

heh whoops. at first i thought you 'fixed' my quote. meant to say bad guy. heh, totally unintentional (and not a 'freudian slip', i swear) (((any perceived 'gayness' in the recent superhero movies or especially dc ones like the recent green lantern and my saying that is purely coincidental) seriously) im rocking triple parentheses bitches)

RE swampthing- i still havent got around to reading moores run on that, or any swampthing, but i think that does have crazy potential for a film. if anything just because i love swamps in films (the one in 1980 flash gordon possibly being my fav). such awesome sets man. the fog, the creepy trees and shit. that would be the shiiiit to have most of a whole film in a gloomy swamp

Archived