IGNORED

808 - The Movie

Rubin Farr

David Guetta.

ikr..

it sticks out so much that Lil' Jon is perfectly apt as an inclusion by comparison

wonder if any miami bass or footstep people are in it

also, as much as I love 808 and old electro and that planet rock story, it's been discussed to death for 10+ years now

I'd be cool if they highlight other uses of the drum machine - for example Aphex Twin mentioned using modified 808 samples on Ambient Works

also, as much as I love 808 and old electro and that planet rock story, it's been discussed to death for 10+ years now

Word.

I for one can't wait for a full length movie about each piece of over-played Roland analog gear. The 909 movie is going to be ultra fucking bad ass as well as the Juno movie, which will have ample footage of OPN in it. Both films will be sponsored by Red Bull Asshole Academy

I am tired of these ode-like "documentary" films. As if all of them were directed and produced by the same team of film makers. Famous faces masturbating about stuff in a Hollywood-like fashion. The imagination of a director saying during an "interview": "Could you say it again but with more emphasis at the end of the sentence?"

And then there are the trailers...

I am tired of these ode-like "documentary" films. As if all of them were directed and produced by the same team of film makers. Famous faces masturbating about stuff in a Hollywood-like fashion. The imagination of a director saying during an "interview": "Could you say it again but with more emphasis at the end of the sentence?"

Gotta stay relevant somehow...

Gotta stay relevant somehow...

You mean the "famous faces"?

Archived