IGNORED

Is there going to be some new shit?

Guest skibby

I've seen some other threads in the forum about guessing what the new shit will be. But I noticed a serious lack of threads about new shit that are asking if there is going to be some new shit.

I personally think, yes, there will be.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The speculation about new shit is never ending. As once shit is out it is no longer the new hoped for upcoming new shit. Well except in the case of game consoles, the ps4 and crossbone will continue to be sited as next gen systems for the foreseeable future, perhaps even after the ps5 comes out. Really does smudge a little the shine off the term, new shit.

maybe it is already out on myspace

maybe if I go to my great grandmothers house in deepest darkest corner of Exmoor, venture into the attic and climb inside her ancient oak wardrobe and swim through the twilight zone I will find the finest and freshest, new Aphexian shit

Be funny if after everyone abandoned myspace, he kept creating accounts there, undiscovered gems.

Although, I'm tempted to think that everything that was found was through insider tips and that left to our own devices we would have found very little. So the stuff is put out there and hints are dropped, eventually.

"camaan, listen to my music, tell me I'm great."

If I'm being honest, I'ts been hyped too much.

Who am I kidding, gimme da new shite with a healthy dollop of hype.

Yes a dollop of it.

Aphex is probably posting in this forum right now. And I bet he is hyped as fuck about the new shit.

Bet he's not.

Sry. I'm argumentative tonight.

From the interviews (we've probably all read) he said he's got a buzz for releasing stuff again.

But he says loads of stuff so I'll believe it when I see it, or more to the point.... when I read about it on watmm :)

I'm still finding my way round Syro anyway :)

You mofo's are just greedy lol

as part of an unofficial promotion for this thread and the prospect of new shit, in a fan sense,

in the spirit of awesome, there is a free bandcamp download to whoever solves this thread.

Aphex is probably posting in this forum right now. And I bet he is hyped as fuck about the new shit.

Bet he's not.

Sry. I'm argumentative tonight.

From the interviews (we've probably all read) he said he's got a buzz for releasing stuff again.

But he says loads of stuff so I'll believe it when I see it, or more to the point.... when I read about it on watmm :)

I'm still finding my way round Syro anyway :)

You mofo's are just greedy lol

lol bet you $100 he is here and has had multiple accounts some of which got banned.

Mmmm, I just had a deep, dark, beetroot colored, parsnip shaped shit. Wallowing around like some creature without limbs in a rock-pool at low tide.

It was new, it was shit, it was alien, it was IDM, but it wasn't Aphexian....

Damn

Archived