IGNORED

Is there going to be some new shit?

Guest skibby

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember that Rich said in that Pitchfork interview he saw a thread here. Can you see a thread without being registered?

Stop playing games with us Richard, you ginger bastard.

Inception: I am actually Richard.

Aphex is probably posting in this forum right now. And I bet he is hyped as fuck about the new shit.

Bet he's not.

Sry. I'm argumentative tonight.

From the interviews (we've probably all read) he said he's got a buzz for releasing stuff again.

But he says loads of stuff so I'll believe it when I see it, or more to the point.... when I read about it on watmm :)

I'm still finding my way round Syro anyway :)

You mofo's are just greedy lol

lol bet you $100 he is here and has had multiple accounts some of which got banned.

You just lost 100. Richard does not currently have an account here. Has he had them in the past? Sure - several that I am aware of.

so ur saying u know rdj had an account here and u banned him

y

Read the rules

Aphex is probably posting in this forum right now. And I bet he is hyped as fuck about the new shit.

Bet he's not.

Sry. I'm argumentative tonight.

From the interviews (we've probably all read) he said he's got a buzz for releasing stuff again.

But he says loads of stuff so I'll believe it when I see it, or more to the point.... when I read about it on watmm :)

I'm still finding my way round Syro anyway :)

You mofo's are just greedy lol

lol bet you $100 he is here and has had multiple accounts some of which got banned.

You just lost 100. Richard does not currently have an account here. Has he had them in the past? Sure - several that I am aware of.

I am not aware of any current accounts he has on here either but it was pretty damn easy to get you to say that.

lol

i bet you my only ball that he was also charles watkins, posting linking park video's all day and making a video with pictures of himself with lil wayne singing "if syro do nun' i'm a ball"

i bet you my only ball that he was also charles watkins, posting linking park video's all day and making a video with pictures of himself with lil wayne singing "if syro do nun' i'm a ball"

lol for some reason I also thought about Charles... But because of that picture of the alien guy...

I thought it was actually the alien guy

lol for some reason I also thought about Charles... But because of that picture of the alien guy...

I thought it was actually the alien guy

he did post a korn dubstep video so it could be the real charles afterall

I remember that Rich said in that Pitchfork interview he saw a thread here. Can you see a thread without being registered?

Stop playing games with us Richard, you ginger bastard.

Inception: I am actually Richard.

it is possible to view threads as a guest

yuss. You still get counted though. Currently

44 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users, 15 angellic hosts counting bad deeds, 27 demons from the pits hell wondering when there is going to be some new shit just like the rest of us.

As soon as you stop throwing chocolate aphex coins into the wishing well the new shit will manifest itself as an apparition in your refrigerator. It will be a badger drinking your orange juice, handing you a key to a safety deposit box at your bank. Open that shit and you'll have a treasure map leading you to a buried time capsule with pictures of you ten years ago holding the new aphex album that won't be out until next year. After you shit a brick an elf will skip over to you and pop a bottle of champagne to spray you in celebration.

As soon as you stop throwing chocolate aphex coins into the wishing well the new shit will manifest itself as an apparition in your refrigerator. It will be a badger drinking your orange juice, handing you a key to a safety deposit box at your bank. Open that shit and you'll have a treasure map leading you to a buried time capsule with pictures of you ten years ago holding the new aphex album that won't be out until next year. After you shit a brick an elf will skip over to you and pop a bottle of champagne to spray you in celebration.

/tries to get most of the champagne to land in mouth. (busting for a drink, last minor imbibe was a couple of sundays ago, i'll be right once dinners ready, must it slowcook to perfection!!)

Archived