IGNORED

Is there going to be some new shit?

Guest skibby

so there was a video featuring Ageispolis in the background and a mega interview that looks like a documentary film. these things are awesome!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GO #SYROBONKERS! tOtgp/l2ByE5Iav8EHz+yxV4TrF5nYgf41I1RFYQmn0HA8eSpIN0ITM5IRUveAQhMTEhP0QYQmY= @WarpRecords @AphexTwin

also will someone go here http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/and decode this:

naq fgneg arkg jrrx ol chyyvat nahqqre fvpxvr sbe flebobaxref cneg gjb jvgu qnir ablmr naq ncurk gjva

ah i see.

Guest Toastmann

GO #SYROBONKERS! tOtgp/l2ByE5Iav8EHz+yxV4TrF5nYgf41I1RFYQmn0HA8eSpIN0ITM5IRUveAQhMTEhP0QYQmY= @WarpRecords @AphexTwin

also will someone go here http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/and decode this:

naq fgneg arkg jrrx ol chyyvat nahqqre fvpxvr sbe flebobaxref cneg gjb jvgu qnir ablmr naq ncurk gjva

and start next week by pulling anudder sickie for syrobonkers part two with dave noyze and aphex twin

• 1 month later...

today I think, "of course there will be some new shit!" Happy holidays to the Aphex Twin fans and diligent web modifiers team of WATMM.

I don't ever expect to fuck Mila Kunis but if she ever moves into the apartment opposite me and starts pushing her soaped up tits against the window for me every night then 2 months later she still hasn't invited me over for coffee.. don't be surprised when I rape her.
I'm just saying don't make me rape you for the new shit. You started this.

The average man weighs 70kg and woman weighs 61.14kg. A shit weighs 28.35g per 5.44kg of body weight. An average man shit is 0.365kg and woman shit is 0.319kg.

The world population is roughly 7.125B with a male to female ratio of 1.0175:1.

The average person is said to shit once a day. This puts us at 82,465 new shits per second weighing about 28,268kg.

Basically, the world population shits out the weight of one of these every second:
3-minewolf.jpg

So I ask, why are you so concerned about new shit?

The average man weighs 70kg and woman weighs 61.14kg. A shit weighs 28.35g per 5.44kg of body weight. An average man shit is 0.365kg and woman shit is 0.319kg.

The world population is roughly 7.125B with a male to female ratio of 1.0175:1.

The average person is said to shit once a day. This puts us at 82,465 new shits per second weighing about 28,268kg.

Basically, the world population shits out the weight of one of these every second:

3-minewolf.jpg

So I ask, why are you so concerned about new shit?

finally some science 99 proof in one of these thread.

on reflection, i think we are using the word because a spokesperson for aphex twin used the word in a quote from the president of aphex twin music.

if the word was unicorns that would be another dimension if the aphex corporation would use the word 'unicorns' instead of 'shit'

Only people who obsess about crap, ala coprophiliacs, would conflate imminent shits with the fodder of their sick fantasies. Let's not get confused or led down their path of misdirection, we all know what shits means in this context.

Archived