IGNORED

Aphex Twin talks more about his experience (Penderecki Reloaded)

guidewire

is that the only section focused on richard?

Richard appears on and off from 12:00 until the end. I think they compiled everything in the video above but I'm not sure :) maybe some extra bits!

I'd really like a translation for the whole thing anyway, would make for an interesting doc.

That's really cool. I especially like his remarks when he says things like "we're all human beings" and he gives proper respect to everyone involved. Just the right balance of self-respect and ego combined with acknowledging the efforts of others: class act.

why ableton why richard why do you have to be like this

Why on earth not ?!

Here's the picture of the max patch in that set by the way, I've also put the documentation that comes with it so you can see what it actually does:

max_polybeat.png

Guest HokusPoker

He seems like such a nice guy :wub::catcry::catbed:

Even smiling while the two chumps were shaking him with their arms around his neck. I think I wouldn't.

Guest anis258

I met him at the backstage door after this show... Very kind to take photos and chat with some of the fans that hung around to meet him. His tour manager is awesome too

I met him at the backstage door after this show... Very kind to take photos and chat with some of the fans that hung around to meet him. His tour manager is awesome too

I'll always remember his tour manager from this video. Dude seriously needs his own TV show or something haha

"got a really shit phone" lol

yes, i love the fact he could by all smartphones in the world with his money, but only spends for stuff he really needs for his purposes, not just to be cool!

"got a really shit phone" lol

yes, i love the fact he could by all smartphones in the world with his money, but only spends for stuff he really needs for his purposes, not just to be cool!

cool he is like me

Archived