IGNORED

Aphex Twin talks more about his experience (Penderecki Reloaded)

guidewire

"got a really shit phone" lol

yes, i love the fact he could by all smartphones in the world with his money, but only spends for stuff he really needs for his purposes, not just to be cool!

He was pictured some years back with a first gen iPhone, but I guess it's cool to hate on them now, maybe a go phone so he can't be tracked? The chemtrails are following you!!

"got a really shit phone" lol

yes, i love the fact he could by all smartphones in the world with his money, but only spends for stuff he really needs for his purposes, not just to be cool!

He was pictured some years back with a first gen iPhone, but I guess it's cool to hate on them now, maybe a go phone so he can't be tracked? The chemtrails are following you!!

haha who knows :-D!

why ableton why richard why do you have to be like this

exactly lol. Its interface is so.. antialiased ewww

so what daw or soft should richard use then? xD

Project 1 & Project 2 from Gottfried Michael Koenig

& upic (which I think he has?);

the-upic.system-at-museum.jpg

Obviously with sandpaper and blender, just like the old days..

Even though there's some seriousness in my comment (both Max and Live UIs are too heavy in anti-aliasing in my humble opinion), RDJ can made awesome music with it, so fuck it, let the man create with whatever he fancies, just not Live again pls lel

Obviously with sandpaper and blender, just like the old days..

Even though there's some seriousness in my comment (both Max and Live UIs are too heavy in anti-aliasing in my humble opinion), RDJ can made awesome music with it, so fuck it, let the man create with whatever he fancies, just not Live again pls lel

i thought you may go with Logic, fruit lover :emotawesomepm9:

Why on earth not ?!

Here's the picture of the max patch in that set by the way, I've also put the documentation that comes with it so you can see what it actually does:

max_polybeat.png

Cool

Even though there's some seriousness in my comment (both Max and Live UIs are too heavy in anti-aliasing in my humble opinion)

Weird, I've never heard that criticism thrown at Max and Live before. Is it a Mac thing - that whole retina stuff that happened a while back (have no idea what it was, something to do with screen DPI ?) - I've heard mentioned that Ableton (not sure about Max) has retina support now. But yeah on the PC version I've not seen anything remotely an issue with the clarity of the UI

PC user here. Just trying out the latest Live Trial, the issue is still the same: the UI typeface is small-sized _and_ antialiased. And it seems to be locked this way. Makes me think it's probably developed on a Mac computer, and/or the GUI libraries developed specifically for the software aren't cross-OS compatible; so it may look good on Macs but not on PCs. Probably it's being pushed for Macs mostly (if one takes a look at Ableton's website, all the ad images feature Macs). In my humble opinion, this UI aspect affects productivity.

Ah gotcha. In that case -> Options -> Preferences -> Look / Feel -> Zoom Display (drag up and down to change UI size). This will allow you to go from any size from this:

ableton_small.png

to this (and any step increment inbetween)

ableton_big.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived