IGNORED

Dead Infants Found In Storage Unit in Winnipeg; Police on the fritz.

PhylumZunami

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

were they unborn baby ?

Born. Infants.

How do you know? Did their identification circles levitate?

Yes.

Well fool my detector and call me Steven Stapletons armpit

And then something something dogshit dildo

Well, aren't we all a sympathetic bunch.

Sympathy and Gallow's Humour are not mutually exclusive. In fact, I don't even think they're at odds with each other.

In fact, it is thought by some (including me) that the neurotic tendencies of the west are a direct result of their (our) grave seriousness in the face of death, pain and misery.

So, like, eat a hunk of my poop.

Guest Roksen Creek

Sympathy and Gallow's Humour are not mutually exclusive. In fact, I don't even think they're at odds with each other.

In fact, it is thought by some (including me) that the neurotic tendencies of the west are a direct result of their (our) grave seriousness in the face of death, pain and misery.

Meh, coming from an eastern background I can tell you that the west handle death with a lot more humour and nowhere near as seriously and painfully as the east. I'd say the west probably get their neurotic tendencies from bottling things up, not letting out their true emotions and hiding behind humour.

Guest Roksen Creek

He started the generalisations.

I'd also like to say that I don't think westerners are generally more neurotic than easterners.

making anal poop in your punani

frozen dead infants in your punani

ottawat the fuck in your punani

i have knowledge of all the vsnares references in this thread

x2

makes me feel at home

but then, it's a thread mocking dead babies so...not the best home

Archived