IGNORED

Search for "Sean and Rob" on google images

th555

Guest fucktechre

Just thought I'd share something funny:

I saw my psychiatrist yesterday. He asked me what I'd been up to lately and I told him about being @ WARP25. He scribbled AUTECHRE down on a piece of paper and brought them up on his phones Spotify app. He asked me what Album to listen to. Umm... I couldn't quite decide and after he asked: Exai? I excitedly said yeah!! Oops. I feel sorry for the guy. I think he might radically change my medication when next we meet. :happy:

Guest fucktechre

Exai is not too bad though, for a psychiatrist. We have a thread for ae stories btw:

Haha. I think your analysis is funnier than my post. Ha!

It's kind of funny, my family used to be all weirded out by the kind of music I listen to. And now I was playing some 80s hits (Who's gonna drive you home tonight :D) and my mom was all like "what the hell you never listen to this sort of stuff" lol. So now I'm afraid to blast Cyndi Lauper over the speakers.

Guest fucktechre

not sure what's going on here:

I begin to type my analysis but the more I look at it the more lol. haha.

Now we're talking.

tumblr_mwd0r4bQIC1qc4fnto1_500.jpg

It's kind of funny, my family used to be all weirded out by the kind of music I listen to. And now I was playing some 80s hits (Who's gonna drive you home tonight :D) and my mom was all like "what the hell you never listen to this sort of stuff" lol. So now I'm afraid to blast Cyndi Lauper over the speakers.

Cyndi Lauper is awesome enough that anyone should be able to listen to Cyndi Lauper without anxiety.

Archived