IGNORED

Roland are making accordians

http://www.rolandus.com/products/details/1072/446

The FR-3x is the perfect fusion of traditional accordion performance and modern digital functionality. Imagine a world-class lineup of accordions and orchestral instruments in one convenient instrument, all instantly selectable and controllable. With new bellows pressure-sensing circuitry, the FR-3x provides faster response and higher sensitivity and precision, plus detection of the bellows opening and closing. In addition, the new bellows resistance regulator lets you adjust the bellows’ inertia for the ultimate in comfort and playing feel. The USB host capability allows you to customize the onboard orchestra and accordion sounds, to save/load user program data, and to manage MP3s and wave-file playback. Lightweight and portable the FR-3x is perfect for students, accordion hobbyists, as well as stage performers.

• Faster response and higher sensitivity of the bellows, thanks to the new bellows sensor
  • Bellows Resistance Regulator to adjust the bellows’ inertia
  • USB Flash Memory connector to store your settings
  • Powerful onboard amplification system
  • Super realistic accordion simulations
  • Drum parts to be played with your left hand
  • It can be powered using 10 AA type rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
  • Also available in a luxurious white version, with beautifully-decorated bellows and genuine leather and Alcantara® straps

sounds pretty mental :)

and a demo vid

Also: I'd pay good money to see a Ceephax gig where he uses one of these V-Accordion jobbers

exactly :) that's first person i thought of when i read about it. would be hilarious

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest KyoAcid

Its not analogue BUT still pretty cool, I could see uploading some drum breaks in that thing!

You can basically swap-out all the digital sounds.

I ain't seen how much these things cost yet...

Sent from a stolen mobile device

Guest KyoAcid

Looks to be around 1000-1200 GBP.

It's one for the back pocket if I ever suddenly come into excess funds.

Sent from a stolen mobile device

• 2 weeks later...

Archived