IGNORED

Bill Cosby is a big old rapist (on the loose)

Rubin Farr

If he's been doing this as long as the females claim, then he was lucky to get out of the 60s unscathed. Had any accusations come out in the 60s they would have found him swinging from a tree or in a ditch.

now he has new material

i kid

i kid

RUUUUDY!

THEOOO!

yeah

his new record will be called "It's Not True! It's Not True!"

bill-cosby-its-true-its-true-album-cover

(damn, I wish I had Photoshop skills)

This shit should have happened when all you hipsters wanted to wear his terrible jumpers. heh ..

/imagines late '00's hipsters walking into a club thinking they're the shit decked out in their feral outfit, hoping to be praised by everyone else also wearing such unique, one of a kind, so not mainstream, attire. And then getting cold stares, or hearing under breath mutterings to the effect that they are 'a rapist', 'uu grose, so not cool', by skinning guys in proto beards acting all passive aggressive big dog in order to impress the co-worker girl that decided to hang with them that night.

[yes i do recall that watmm liked bill cosby jumpers years before the term hipster had even been fitted for retrofitted emo skinny jeans, but you know, cool story bro and all that]

Seth Rogen was on the Bill Maher program and when asked about Bill Cosby he said that among comedian circles in LA that Bill Cosby being a rapist was talked about for years. The whole concept is pretty fascinating when you look at people like Jimmy Saville for example, how because they were practically treated like royalty many people in other high positions were able to turn a blind eye.

"Andrea Constand. Constand told Ontario police in January 2005 that a year prior, when she was 31, she had visited Cosby at his home in Pennsylvania seeking career advice. (Constand, an Ontario native, worked at the time for Temple University, Cosby's alma mater.) Constand alleges he gave her "herbal" pills for anxiety, then “touched her breasts and vaginal area, rubbed his penis against her hand, and digitally penetrated” her."

the flol is this? is there an alternative meaning to the word "digitally" i'm not aware of or is this some kind new form of rape?

edit, the former it seems: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_penetration

Edited by eugene

"Andrea Constand. Constand told Ontario police in January 2005 that a year prior, when she was 31, she had visited Cosby at his home in Pennsylvania seeking career advice. (Constand, an Ontario native, worked at the time for Temple University, Cosby's alma mater.) Constand alleges he gave her "herbal" pills for anxiety, then “touched her breasts and vaginal area, rubbed his penis against her hand, and digitally penetrated” her."

the flol is this? is there an alternative meaning to the word "digitally" i'm not aware of or is this some kind new form of rape?

edit, the former it seems: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_penetration

Fingered her, I assume.