IGNORED

Where is the foldface actually used?

o00o

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fun fact: the foldface picture and those pictures of richard lying in a bed of flowers were taken by his wife, anastasia

That's cool, didn't know she took the grass picture.

Any idea who's responsible for the black metal-esque shoot? The one with a machete-wielding RDJ, Rich at the piano, etc.

whart whaht whaht.. ?

These were posted in the rare pictures thread last month.

Aphex-Twin-3.jpg

Aphex-Twin-4.jpg

Aphex-Twin-6.jpg

The next record (for the record) is not called Eznzea...

0QK3w6E.gif

Hahaha, precisely.

what about the strange guy with the tortoise avatar having mod rights with 5 posts? Aphex is giving this whole thing a Daktari spin

we need 2 snatch his turtle ass in a beartrap

Beer on tap might work a little less violently. He's a slippery little fellow though. Probably watching us right now weighing up the options, beer or evade capture, or somehow both. This could take days, given the analogue processing power of turtle brain.

what about the strange guy with the tortoise avatar having mod rights with 5 posts? Aphex is giving this whole thing a Daktari spin

Beer on tap might work a little less violently. He's a slippery little fellow though. Probably watching us right now weighing up the options, beer or evade capture, or somehow both. This could take days, given the analord processing power of turtle brain.

The badger is just trolling on Joyrex's part. It has nothing to do with anything official. The vinyl back cover was fake.

Maybe Joyrex knows the name of the next album, but even if he does I think we can all agree it was pretty obvious all along that the "Eznzea" was randomly generated, so I think it's more likely that he was just using logic and not actually hinting at anything.

You guys seriously get excited about the teeniest fart, analyzing its smell to figure out if it might suggest incoming newshit.

Calm down brethren :catrecline:

Beer on tap might work a little less violently. He's a slippery little fellow though. Probably watching us right now weighing up the options, beer or evade capture, or somehow both. This could take days, given the analord processing power of turtle brain.

f0048302_23205428.jpg

:trap::trashbear::catbed:

The badger is just trolling on Joyrex's part. It has nothing to do with anything official. The vinyl back cover was fake.

Maybe Joyrex knows the name of the next album, but even if he does I think we can all agree it was pretty obvious all along that the "Eznzea" was randomly generated, so I think it's more likely that he was just using logic and not actually hinting at anything.

You guys seriously get excited about the teeniest fart, analyzing its smell to figure out if it might suggest incoming newshit.

Calm down brethren :catrecline:

I'm a teeny fart sniffer for sure. Sometimes I feel ashamed. It's a clear sign something is missing in my life.. like the new Phex album which (according to my calculations) has an 82% probablility of a badger on the cover!!!!!!!

we need 2 snatch his turtle ass in a badgertrap
fixt

Archived