IGNORED

Where is the foldface actually used?

o00o

fun fact: the foldface picture and those pictures of richard lying in a bed of flowers were taken by his wife, anastasia

That's cool, didn't know she took the grass picture.

Any idea who's responsible for the black metal-esque shoot? The one with a machete-wielding RDJ, Rich at the piano, etc.

whart whaht whaht.. ?

These were posted in the rare pictures thread last month.

Aphex-Twin-3.jpg

Aphex-Twin-4.jpg

Aphex-Twin-6.jpg

The next record (for the record) is not called Eznzea...

0QK3w6E.gif

Hahaha, precisely.

Well, we know what the spear/halberd was for - he was chopping wood (as evidenced by pic # 3 there behind him; a pile of wood)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JHIgjKPm.jpg

the http://syro2eznzea2xbpi.com/gave the indication the foldface was actually some sort of packaging picture? So its only used on the limited edition engraved into the plexiglass and as promo material on posters?

what about this?

Ir68NpJ.jpg

Is this a promotional item? I have never even seen a real picture of this package

They're called clear files in Japan, just a promo item they will literally slap any image on, I have a sweet Dragon Quest X file in my office (bc I'm sure it will never get released here)

fun fact: the foldface picture and those pictures of richard lying in a bed of flowers were taken by his wife, anastasia

That's cool, didn't know she took the grass picture.

Any idea who's responsible for the black metal-esque shoot? The one with a machete-wielding RDJ, Rich at the piano, etc.

whart whaht whaht.. ?

These were posted in the rare pictures thread last month.

Aphex-Twin-3.jpg

Aphex-Twin-4.jpg

Aphex-Twin-6.jpg

The next record (for the record) is not called Eznzea...

0QK3w6E.gif

Hahaha, precisely.

Well, we know what the spear/halberd was for - he was chopping wood (as evidenced by pic # 3 there behind him; a pile of wood)

i thought it was for sacrificing virgins :catsuicide:

Archived