Wisp - New Album TBA

cear

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice!

double nice

Triple, quadruple and quintuple nice!

Actually it goes, nice, double nice, quadruple nice, octuple nice, double octuple nice. Eventually we'll have nice in gigawisps.

but not if its vinyl Robbie !!!!!!!!! You'll sell more CDs too. (Maybe, I dunno (fuckin vinyl ppl (knashes teeth) (and fucking tape ppl (further gnashing of teef))).

Interested and even excited, but with a slight grain of salt. I haven’t really been into this bard thing which is so distinct in Wisp’s output. Instead of mystic and magic I get more vibes of pixies and grown men wearing green pantyhoses. But that’s just me, it may be part of the appeal for others. Can’t deny that Wisp has put out some seriously good tracks like Teddy Oggie, Cultus Klatawa or Negions Fail. I listened to a shit loads of Wisp when Shimmering Hour was released and to the point I got little bit bored with it. Maybe it’s time to get into Reid’s stuff again. His soundcloud stuff has some really great moments so this has a potential to be a killer release. I’m with delet… here: CD please if possible :smile: .

Archived