IGNORED

Do you remember when the head of Nothings Clear Records showed up and sold long lost copies of Stereotype EP

chassis

I should have bought two, because Im going to wear the fuck out of this one and Id like to have one to gig with, Id play the fuck out of whooshi on a set.

I raise my glass to you Hardy, you magnificent bastard you.

I should have bought two, because Im going to wear the fuck out of this one and Id like to have one to gig with, Id play the fuck out of whooshi on a set.

I raise my glass to you Hardy, you magnificent bastard you.

I asked to buy two and he said no =(

edit: one was for my brother. But he probably thought I would just ebay it.

And the price was reasonable too, he didn't gouge us at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I'm gonna sell a couple more of my last box of stereotypes. The price is £30 Inc UK p&p, £35 for rest of the world.

Pm me, first come first served.

Hx

Hey NI,

I'm always interested in what bits from the spy records people were into. What still gets listened to?

Well, I've always dug that Wafta record. That was you, wasn't it? And the Avit comp is one of my favorites as well, I like all the tracks. We Cut Men's Hair!! Also MDK's Open Transport is another one I listen to a lot - really doesn't sound like anything else!

• 1 month later...

Archived