IGNORED

offical aphex twin soundcloud?

Icct

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and now i'm follower #273. which is cool. bc it's got 73 in it. wait. he's got less than 300 followers? wtf's going on with teh internets nowadays?

and now i'm follower #273. which is cool. bc it's got 73 in it. wait. he's got less than 300 followers? wtf's going on with teh internets nowadays?

Well, it's only been public for a few hours. Already 500+ followers now.

and once again our red headed hero has saved the net! :catsalute:

Is it RDJ who is behind this?

as the tracks are mentioned in the noyzelab interview i guess we can assume he is. or maybe it's another prank. but he is the one behind the prank then. so-- yes?

Guest bitroast

the videos in the interview are uploaded to official warp youtube (albeit, unlisted so not appear in their profile. just for interview so to speak).

soundcloud could be him. soundcloud could be someone else setting it up just for sake of privacy/security etc :P

fuckin tank engine lol. this guy.

that's exactly what i imagine rdj's father used to say to his mother. "lol. this guy!", while good naturedly shaking his head.

window peeper-pbod is kicking. Granted, it sounds like he's playing around with some loops and samples, but I am into it.

If this shit dropped at a party in 1992 (which it may have, who knows) it would have killed.

I bet all of the people that hate 180db hate it.

has fenix funk 4 been released somewhere else than soundcloud ? because this one is higher quality than https://soundcloud.com/noyzelab/aphextwin_fenixfunk_earlymix

It was first published on noyzelab's soundcloud, but since yesterday it was posted on the official aphex soundcloud page, and made it downloadable, hence better quality. Hasn't been released elsewhere.

has fenix funk 4 been released somewhere else than noyzelab SC? because this one is higher quality

nvm link are in noyzelab interview...

@Herr Jan

I was thinking someone is taking a piss, but its noyzelab.

window peeper-pbod is kicking. Granted, it sounds like he's playing around with some loops and samples, but I am into it.

If this shit dropped at a party in 1992 (which it may have, who knows) it would have killed.

I bet all of the people that hate 180db hate it.

In fact, I think it's better than 180db :emotawesomepm9:

So glad all those tunes are available, hope part 2 will bring some more new stuff !

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Can someone be bothered to reverse the avril 14th [reverse version]?

If not I'll do it later.

Yup

Archived