IGNORED

Completely forgot to go and see Autechre in the Art School on Saturday?

pcock

Travelled up from Liverpool on Saturday morning. Just got home a few hours ago as we met a couple of great girls and decided to stay another night to party.

Best time I have seen them for sure. Also it was pretty much the 'heaviest' set I have ever seen them play.

Haxan Cloak fucking smashed it too. Incredible set!

Great weekend for sure

Not on a par but when The Stone Roses played Finsbury Park I only remembered buying tickets when I was clearing out a draw earlier this year and found them.

I was there with my fiance.

Completely mindblowing set. Way less pummeling than 2010's onslaught I thought, but it had its moments.

Fucking..... how do they do it? No drops, no sweeps, no breakdowns, no drum fills. Just one long, mutating organic piece. Music that sounds alive.

I really hope we get to hear a tweaked version next year :)

I saw Robert Henke and his lazer show earlier this year. Twas rather good.

Ah wow were you plugged into the surround sound live experience? He was paert of an awesome lineup @ Clickfest, would've killed for that. Sadly I don't think Henke has enough business to come down under :sad:

I saw Robert Henke and his lazer show earlier this year. Twas rather good.

Ah wow were you plugged into the surround sound live experience? He was paert of an awesome lineup @ Clickfest, would've killed for that. Sadly I don't think Henke has enough business to come down under :sad:
It was the Barbican show, mainly focusing in the light show which was amazing. I only found out about it right at the last minute. Well worth going.

Forgetting to go to an Ae gig is pure idm though!!!!

iuJhL7WKAxtLy.jpg

it's actually the exact opposite of IDM. because you didn't go to the show, where there was IDM for the taking. so there is not IDM.

Archived