IGNORED

Free DL codes for my new album for you guys

Guest skytree

hi. never heard of you before but checking your stuff on spotify now. sounds swell. would totes be into gripping a code. love that you have a release on "club ibiza chillout forever mix"

To be honest I never listened to your tunes but it sounds lovely + it would be mean to just refuse your proposition :) I'm in ! Thank you very much for the nice gift :flower:

Guest skytree

Half way through listening to your album and it's mint! If there's still any DL codes I'll have one please.

Thanks man. (: In your inbox.

Guest skytree

That digipack looks lovely, the design is great and colors are just too pretty. Props to your girlfriend

Cheers man she's a major help for sure. (:

We were really happy with the way the poster turned out too - would love to do this on vinyl if I can:

10417716_10152160461270918_8601322971861

Just had a really nice hangover listening sesh on my headphones with some tea and autumn sunshine. Really fresh stuff, warm organic sounds that are perfect for the sundays. Some unexpected stuff (vocals/rap parts) which added to the freshness. Great album as a whole with a unique style, the flow works perfectly but the second + third and last two tracks stood out the most in the first listen. Also, did I hear some background ambience from the old Heart Of Darkness game in the beginning of the 8th track? Probably not, but it sounded like that, loved that game.

Anyway, cheers for the download :) definitely not a one-time listen.

Guest skytree

Just had a really nice hangover listening sesh on my headphones with some tea and autumn sunshine. Really fresh stuff, warm organic sounds that are perfect for the sundays. Some unexpected stuff (vocals/rap parts) which added to the freshness. Great album as a whole with a unique style, the flow works perfectly but the second + third and last two tracks stood out the most in the first listen. Also, did I hear some background ambience from the old Heart Of Darkness game in the beginning of the 8th track? Probably not, but it sounded like that, loved that game.

Anyway, cheers for the download :) definitely not a one-time listen.

Proper way to use a hangover to your advantage I'd wager, though I'm obviously biased. No Heart of Darkness sample but interesting take - what you're hearing is the sound of birds during dawn chorus in Vermont slowed down 8x, with didge stretched to 20x. Glad you dug it man and thanks for listening. (:

Skytree... This album is definitely a candidate for album of the year for me. This is absolutely incredible. Oh, and I ADORE God Detector and Unstoppable Light Soldiers. Thank you for making this masterpiece. :music:

Right on man, very kind of you to say so. Totally down to answer any questions about how this album was produced and the various sounds involved, etc. and still have more DL codes left for anyone that wants 'em. Wishin you guys a great weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

Loving God Detector...just really good. Beat driven, abstract, but doesn't get too far away from some well defined grooves. Well balanced. Star Forrest is remarkable as well. Each song is different, but doesn't deviate too far from your overall style and palette. I'm impressed.

~gN@

Archived