IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Well AFX did say that he had released a whole bunch of his stuff under various random monikers that nobody had worked out yet.

That Fuckbeast tune nails the Classics-era filtered distorted ring-modded synth with spring reverb.

Der you are quite good. Fenix test played several hours yesterday on my laptop. you did it with real fenix? some soundclouds are lush too. do you have albums i can consider byuing? ^^

cheers. yeah i wrote that one a few days after i got my fenix II synth. i deleted it because the modulation on the formant filter on the lead sound was too busy and the drums are shit lol. its nice that someone liked it enough to upload to youtube.

no albums. ive got a bunch of wanky tunes, but nothing that feels strong enough. i get pretty self conscious about my music because it is pretty derivative and so i dont really want to properly release anything unless i feel like it can really stand on its own and isnt just cool because its has some rdj sounds in it.

the closest thing to an album would be the live2 track on sc which is a live hardware jam of some tunes of im working on. the first several minutes is a bit of an ambient wank, but if you power through that then it gets into some ok braindance. my drum programming is shit though lol.

anyways, nice to know people are enjoying my stuff. thats what its all about.

For those interested there's also some deece af Derwaschbar tracks on some chatmm comps

Track 6: https://chatmm.bandcamp.com/album/volume-8-cyborgs-have-arisen-on-titans-moon-men-the-official-motion-picture-soundtrack

Track 1 (and what a track!) : https://chatmm.bandcamp.com/album/volume-10-v-a-looked-at-the-data

great tracks on chattm, thank you! specially enjoed bass on cyborg sexlove haven. total success pack also great, wheres that vocals from? really digging that comps, shame i havent heard them before...

i get you about releasing. same stuff here. untill Ill make my own sound im not releasing shit. lucky you to have fenix btw! keep up, ill be watching!) hope you will get proper release one day

great tracks on chattm, thank you! specially enjoed bass on cyborg sexlove haven. total success pack also great, wheres that vocals from? really digging that comps, shame i havent heard them before...

i get you about releasing. same stuff here. untill Ill make my own sound im not releasing shit. lucky you to have fenix btw! keep up, ill be watching!) hope you will get proper release one day

had a look through your soundcloud, got some nice tracks up mate, that fenix sounds really nice.. keen to hear what you bash out in the future

awe thanks dudes.

the total success pack vocals are from a tony robins audio book. def should check out the chatmm comps! loads of wicked nice stuff on those. the halloween one recently released really blew my socks off. loads of fresh weird talent in our community.

the fenix is pretty cool! you can def make wild nice tracks with a computer solo. i think the real treat with hardware stuff is you start to feel like you are hanging out with friends when you are writing tunes and your role is as a mediator between all these personalities and just sort getting a nice conversation going.

anyways, cheers guys. really feels nice to know people listen to the stuff.

now lets not talk about me anymore because it makes me uncomfortable heh.

um....yeah.

Rocky Path shared that track 3 days ago here: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/80236-cant-get-over-how-amazing-steinvord-is/?p=2252501

So presumably whoever is playing silly buggers with this afxafxafxafxafxafx account downloaded it from there.

Somebody has uploaded at least one of these tracks to youtube as of yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeusfLSGXyg

oddly the quality of this sounds... cleaner to me than when i heard the track on sound cloud, must have been my mates speakers

There are so many Aphexian parts of this.

Its the either most on the nose fake I've heard or an edit of something imminent. The correlation with the timing of the Part 2 interview (and subsequent dissapearing of everything) makes it all the more believable.

Perhaps Syro = Tuss refined and Album-2=Steinvord refined.

Edited by datastream

These tracks are pretty meh compared to the Steinvord ones, so I don't think so. It sounds like someone who has great skill, but lacks that something. They are still great tracks tho.

If Richard didn't mention it on the interview, I guess we'll never know, unless he does in the future. Maybe what we need is an interview with Grant, since he was the person that mentioned an album was going to happen. I would like to hear from him, specially post-Rephlex and if he has something planned. If Rephlex will come back or if another label will be created, why did they took that decision, what will happen with the pending releases and whatnot. I just don't see someone that has been involved with music since forever simply dissapearing from the game. That itch of putting out great records always stays within you.