IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

was relatively easy to modify my voting scraper script to print out all those without a valid download URL -

Nightmail 1

Pretend Analog Extmix 2b

D14 - 26 Soahcie2

Phonge

5 7z

24 ems-alias mgroove

22 string slush

21 Gak Police

11 Phlid 2

9 Summer2

8 Glock+onion [desperate housewives mix]

3 Organ Velocity

CHEETAHT7 Teac

Cheetah3 Teac

Asthma1

Jcj868e

2 Bradley Un

14 Cornish Spreek5b [st. Nectan S Glen Waterfalls Mix]

18 1974 94 [8♣ concentration mix]

15 Autumn Travels

10 Inthesky

8 MTG Edit Eq-powerpill

30 Dolby C

27 dondo

18 elb2

17 elb1

7 summerfestivalloveinthecountry

5. 36 clissold crescent [above the kitchen]

5 parabeats2

2 custom break acid 1

17 messy 1

9 spectrum

1 Metal Gate

11 flabbard [DAT14]

19 winding road

3 slothscrape

13 phukup2

6 backdrop trigger

6 gear smudge

medievil rave Mk2 [pre plague mix]

1 Lmt

36 Shroommdot [miCro3] [8th dimension transmission]

25 rogphlange 1[braiNfLOSS2]

24 triple D

Spanx muchlyyaknow!

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I wonder what Aphex Twin - Next Lifetime sounds like.

Looks like it's a tune written for someone called 'Uncle Dave'? I guess if and when this album comes out we'll get to find out, can't find any of these tunes online yet

http://repertoire.bmi.com/artist.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&fromrow=1&torow=25&querytype=ArtistID&keyid=452961&keyname=UNCLE+DAVE

Has Richards some privious relationship with BMI or they are just hallucinating?

I'm pretty sure it's because of his deal with Chrysalis that makes his tracks end up in that database. That site was also the main give away he was really The Tuss for anyone who still had doubts (the Tuss releases were also published by Chrysalis).

I wonder if this has anything to do with the whole BMI situation?

http://www.factmag.com/2015/06/04/soundcloud-merlin-licensing-deal/

Hmm, this sounds like a good deal actually. Unless it means they can delete whatever they like (like Merlin is already doing on YouTube), then boo!

Has Richards some privious relationship with BMI or they are just hallucinating?

I'm pretty sure it's because of his deal with Chrysalis that makes his tracks end up in that database. That site was also the main give away he was really The Tuss for anyone who still had doubts (the Tuss releases were also published by Chrysalis).

Hmm, this sounds like a good deal actually. Unless it means they can delete whatever they like (like Merlin is already doing on YouTube), then boo!

When did he signied with Chrysalis?. I thought he was totally free. Maybe a bit slave of warp, but Chrysalis??

When did he signied with Chrysalis?. I thought he was totally free. Maybe a bit slave of warp, but Chrysalis??

The slave / suits part isn't Warp afaik but Chrysalis. I'm not sure when he signed up there, but I think it was around the SAW II release. The origin of it is described in that book about SAW II.

http://www.bmgchrysalis.com/category/music/?artist=aphex-twin

what exactly is Chrysalis anyway? is the company who handle the music licensing side of business or something?

eg - the people who use afx music in their films(etc), are they mostly talking with chrysalis instead of warp?

Anybody tried searching for that Skythians book? Looked around last night and found a bunch of scam sites with an aegypt.pdf that were worthless and a blog that had two pictures of pages from it. One of the pics linked to a David Ritchie's facebook that has 2 more pics, some stuff about resonant frequencies and gravity waves. Seems kind of like the James Churchward "mu" series of books but more about the possibilities of the future than a lost history. Somebody with facebook could maybe try to contact him about a copy?

Then this morning i saw on a news site that some archeologists recently found some Scythian artifacts: gold bowls and cups with some very nice art on them and residues of opium and weed. Sound like pretty chill dudes, def. makes me want to know more about what they were up to.

My prediction is we will have to wait until mid-2016 for this (you don't want to see the mathematics involved that enabled me to reach to this conclusion).

what exactly is Chrysalis anyway? is the company who handle the music licensing side of business or something?

eg - the people who use afx music in their films(etc), are they mostly talking with chrysalis instead of warp?

Yeah I always had the impression Chrysalis owned his music rights and Warp published it or something like that. So maybe it's like Chrysalis make sure he gets his percentage every time one of his songs is played on the radio, Spotify, TV etc. This is conjecture.

So maybe it's like Chrysalis make sure he gets his percentage every time one of his songs is played on the radio, Spotify, TV etc. This is conjecture.

No, that is what BMI takes care of.

i need to start a band called "yeah right" and write an hit single called "that's fun to read it here..." And not use BMI, there's enough people out there that you could open source to your fans instances of licence infringement (give them free tickets to a show or something) and sue fuckers that are out of line. And not really give a shit when some random yemeni radio station plays your track 16 times in a month, it probably made people go to your bandcamp or your shows anyway. And this way some cuntly middle men aren't taking a cut for doing jack all.