IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

God, it's just hit me how sad Leaving Home is. From one of the new comments, it seems this track was made when in 1993 as he left his house in Cornwall to go live in Clissold Crescent. As someone going off to Uni next year, it's got me right in the feels, the track really brings on a very somber, reflective mood, it's incredible.

I feel like new shit (like how he put up a track from ODS and announced it) is gonna be uploaded to official Aphex Twin soundcloud since he is replying through that account. He actually did it 10 hours ago but still...

Edited by Consul

sure this has been explained already but why have all the tracks gone?

also awesome track & awesome vid with the borg acid!

Edited by pyramidpanes

Sounds nothing like Aphex lol seriously you guys

Doesn't come anywhere near his mastery, at all.

This, it's just the usual Tuss / Analord clone sound lacking any form of subtlety, dynamics or production values. IMO.

hmvb6Di.pngOh man

Nothing new at all in that Warp rep. post but still great to hear. Sounds to me like it'll be released very soon? Can't wait :)

Also, lush artwork on the sc tracks!

Sounds nothing like Aphex lol seriously you guys

Doesn't come anywhere near his mastery, at all.

yeah i fell into the gullible soup as it was posted in this thread still a great track though, me thinks it could be eod

hmvb6Di.pngOh man

imminent.

wicked!

Insider bro strikes again! God this is amazing news, MfM was remade in 2007, right at the height of the Tuss. Release of the decade I'm calling it, I'm BEYOND excited! :)

hmvb6Di.pngOh man

imminent.

wicked!

Insider bro strikes again! God this is amazing news, MfM was remade in 2007, right at the height of the Tuss. Release of the decade I'm calling it, I'm BEYOND excited! :)

Not sure if he finished it by then, didn't he say in the sc comments he had to finish it a few months ago and turn it in to Warp so that they could release it around January? Could be wrong, sourcing from a hangover filled memory cesspool.

hmvb6Di.pngOh man

imminent.

wicked!

Not sure if he finished it by then, didn't he say in the sc comments he had to finish it a few months ago and turn it in to Warp so that they could release it around January? Could be wrong, sourcing from a hangover filled memory cesspool.

KqrIBhl.png

Interview done in 2010.

Edited by slate

hmvb6Di.pngOh man

imminent.

wicked!

KqrIBhl.png

Yeah, I'm aware of that, it's his comment on soundcloud that questions that statement. Not sure if I'm able to dig that comment back up though, now that most tracks are hidden.

Anyway, it's funny reading back that interview. If you look up the thread about that interview on here you'll just read scepticism, nobody thought it would ever happen :)