IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

new aphex and new ae to download at the same time?

bleeps servers will def not crash

How could i stock up on internets in the event in a global network disaster?

new aphex and new ae to download at the same time?

bleeps servers will def not crash

How could i stock up on internets in the event in a global network disaster?

I've been storing packets for this eventuality

Saw this as a response to a question by Ivan Ooze on the SC page:

If you got Syro on vinyl, check the back side or the inner side of the sleeve, there is a line somewhere that says "Croissants for DAZED & CONFUSED listening", I think this pretty much confirms it.

Is this being discussed somewhere? Thought there was a thread about the Die Antwoord new tracks where GOD was thought to be Aphex, but can't find it anymore...

Now I must say I'm no fan of Die Antwoord, but this is a brilliant find.

... and Katie is 30 now, not 29. Maybe it's her birthday (29 -> 30) and she got an orange (profile picture) as a gift = http://user18081971.bandcamp.com/track/katiacid-orange-mix-30

That bandcamp link is offline, I'm assuming it was obviously fake. Also, this is getting very creepy and stalkerish...

If you got Syro on vinyl, check the back side or the inner side of the sleeve, there is a line somewhere that says "Croissants for DAZED & CONFUSED listening", I think this pretty much confirms it.

Is this being discussed somewhere? Thought there was a thread about the Die Antwoord new tracks where GOD was thought to be Aphex, but can't find it anymore...

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/90670-die-antwoord-bum-bum-feat-god/page-2

Already been debunked too :)

DAZED & CONFUSED is a magazine, and they had a listening party for Syro, hence the note on the album (which catalogues all the marketing expenses for the album).

... and Katie is 30 now, not 29. Maybe it's her birthday (29 -> 30) and she got an orange (profile picture) as a gift = http://user18081971.bandcamp.com/track/katiacid-orange-mix-30

Was it this orange?

Jkpkb4a.png

It's 98% red, 49.8% green et 23.5% blue.

#FA7F3C.

I'd say it's something close to Batalsdr's youtube chanel, lel nothing relevant

Edited by msalami

p-string is out. and it's 10000030382% cdda lossless greatness in full quality high HQ hd sound. but they beefed it up a couple of db's with one of those limiter things. ltd quality beef, but great! sound

p-string is out. and it's 10000030382% cdda lossless greatness in full quality high HQ hd sound. but they beefed it up a couple of db's with one of those limiter things. ltd quality beef, but great! sound

Where this at???

This is too cool, finally the imminent is happening!

He replied at a 10-month old comment I made a few hours ago :)