IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

He just said he found it though, and at some point in the past I think he said that if he found it, he would put it up somewhere. So, there's an implication.

He just said he found it though, and at some point in the past I think he said that if he found it, he would put it up somewhere. So, there's an implication.

Correct.

Also, there's a possibility he's been in touch with Cunningham recently. After all, didn't he say that's who he gave the master to?

Well aphex did say he had it. Aphex has been pretty decent with his word so far.

yep, he will post it

Edited by Brisbot

lol, no reason to be so serious, it's all harmless fun.

I will admit, I am somewhat confused by the people who are saying 'MORE MORE MORE' when the guy has released 100s of tracks in a very short time span.

Edited by Brisbot

I will admit, I am somewhat confused by the people who are saying 'MORE MORE MORE' when the guy has released 100s of tracks in a very short time span.

I think its because he released them on a daily basis rather that at once. So people are expecting him to drop some more tracks maybe?

because afx said he has albums and ep's ready he wants to release and the sounddump being the hellfuckin tits + he said in an interview for a dutch magazine he has a huge pile of experimental stuff omg i want MORE MORE MoOOooRE :catnope:

it's his own fault :datboi:

also we don't need an ask afx anything cause we already been doing it for more then a year

Edited by Ivan Ooze

Yes me too. But perhaps people are just getting carried away on the Aphexian Wave. Make hay while the sun shines!

Edited by beerwolf

I understand the hype for this track. I would love to see this posted on user18081971 (or the official sc) but this comes from video of HUUGE Aphex single perhaps the best known to mankind since 1999. I wouldn't expect to see download button below this one though.

What's wrong with being excited or looking forward to new tracks? It's not like we are ungrateful for what we got or anything.

And it's not like I don't appreciate them, I still find myself listening to lots of those tracks now...

Rdj suggested a lot of releases so I think it's normal to look forward to them.

What's wrong with being excited or looking forward to new tracks? It's not like we are ungrateful for what we got or anything.

And it's not like I don't appreciate them, I still find myself listening to lots of those tracks now...

Rdj suggested a lot of releases so I think it's normal to look forward to them.

I said it was harmless fun, not wrong...I also said it's confusing, but not 'wrong' >.>

He suggested releases but never gave a time span. I'm happy he's going it over a period of a few years, as that means it'll feel like an era, vs a few month period where he dumped a truck load of material on us, and because of that a lot of it could go unappreciated and more of it undigested. Also because he is waiting like this, we will get more new material since he'll be finishing new tracks up while he siphons music out. Also because he's sticking around longer, more attention over a longer period will be given to other similar artists. I don't think it's a coincidence IDM started going downhill in the mainstream (not in quality, in popularity) not too long after the release of Drukqs. Btw I am just an observer in that sense.

No, it's because it is the age of MORE.

What comes after the age of MORE?... MORE MORE?

Edited by Brisbot